Busy as I am, it pours when it rains. I shared that I’m running two different experiments for my online adventures: one is here in NigelChua.com and another is a dating site for women.
In NigelChua.com, I introduced a few new stuff such as:
- Thrive Leads and Thrive Content Builder
- Updating my resources page to simplify it
- Separating out the recommended reading/books from my resources page
- and more
And just last night, I realized there was a few issues:
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
#1 MY REPORT DOWNLOAD PAGE WAS BEING ACCESSED BUT SIGN UPS REMAINED THE SAME
Basically this means that readers came across my free report download page without signing up to my newsletter (I thought that I kept that page un-indexed but I guess it was too simple to find (oh well…). In a sense I’m happy that there are readers who are keen to get my report, but I’m reserving the report only for readers who sign up to my newsletter via my opt-in pages to make it fair to my other subscribers =)
So I’ve changed the download report to be available in the 1st newsletter =P
#2 CROSSOVERS IN MY INTERNET MARKETING NEWSLETTER WITH THE DATING TIPS ONE (FACE PALM)
Ugh…there was a few issues in this group of problems, basically those who signed up to my NigelChua.com mailing list
- my FIRST welcome email had the wrong email addresses on the from and reply to section in ALL MY NEWSLETTER SEQUENCES. I had to go into the system and changed all 91 of them. Ugh.
#3 MY CONFIRMATION NOTE SAID THE WRONG THING IN THE HEADLINE!!!
Again, I died when I realized this
I took the time to correct all the mistakes and errors, which took me roughly about 3 hours to resolve them all (the newsletter correction took the longest) but weirdly enough…I’m not pissed or annoyed or angry.
I’m just sorry for the readers who saw the wrong email on it – sorry guys!
Now that I’ve resolved it, I feel that it’s a very good exercise, and I had the opportunity to improve some parts like adding in links for readers to navigate after subscribing. I felt that was useful to me.
LOL. Ok, after laughing, I hope you don’t make the same mistakes like me =D
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.