True Allies are people who will not only be with you, but also guide you to the right path, even if it puts the relationship at risk of souring or dissipating, because they are more interested in you, growth, truth and courage. Even when one has done wrong or when others wrong them.
Fair-Weathered Friends are like the name implies – they’re fair to you when the weather is fair, nice to you when the weather is nice, and bad to you when the weather is bad. This weather typically points to people being nice to you when you have money, influence, power, looks etc, basically they want something that you have, or people who will quickly run away from you when something bad happens to you.
I realized my True Allies recently, and who the fair-weathered ones are and their characteristics, and I am so glad to find out early in the game of life.
Thank you for clarity, it’s liberating =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.