Finally, I’m doing it.
NigelChua.com is slowly porting over, first to a holding Solo Build It site (nigelchua.com) which will then be renamed as NigelChua.com – this is so that we can port over all the 500+ posts and articles that has been written through the years.
Imagine that – NigelChua.com has been around since 2008.
I pruned out non-relevant articles but kept most of them, cutting/scaling back from 600+ articles to 520. And hired a virtual assistant to help me with the porting so I can focus on my real life activities/work/parenting.
The porting of articles should complete in about 3 weeks, and then I will start the porting of the nigelchua.com domain name.
I am also so looking forward to not receiving such emails anymore
So yes, Sucuri is well doing its job by protecting access to my Therapy Entrepreneurs WordPress site, but I don’t like it that anyone can just try to login, and keep trying. You’d notice that there has been at least 30 tries, and it happens every couple of days.
The security is there, but I want to add more levels and layers of security – I know I HAD NOT HAD ANY security issues with my Solo Build It sites, which gives me some sort of peace, and lots of focus as it takes away a lot of distractions that WordPress sites has such as updates, hacks, logins, themes, etc – WordPress is highly versatile, and it’s good in that, but to me it’s just distracting.
Distracting plus having people keep trying to break/login to my WordPress sites?
No thank you.
Edit 27th October 2017: Just as I posted this up, I’ve been having a few attempts to login at BOTH of my WordPress sites – hey, I am not challenging people to try to login to my WordPress sites ok, it’s just simpler when I use Solo Build It in my opinion.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.