I can’t believe it’s been 2 months since I last updated and shared! It’s been such a crazy time since my daughter was born on 28th Jan 2015 – learning to cope and become a dad isn’t easy, and supporting my wife this time was challenging too, as I had to cope with business without her during her maternity =( (I used to do everything with her)
And then I had to relocate one clinic and launch another one, both at the same time in 2 week’s notice – which was extremely tiring…
But I thank God for a wonderful wife, supportive family, healthy baby, a wonderful wonderful team that I’m blessed to work with and serve. It’s a grand time to live and learn.
I was on a test and trial of adopting a high natural fat and low/no carbs diet, and from a weight of 94.4 in 2014, and since then my weigh moved from 90.4 kg in Jan 2015 and on 18th March 2015, I weigh 87.8 kg (total weigh loss to date: 6.6 kg)
I’ve continued to go for courses and buying and reading books and materials on value investing, index investing and income investing in my continued pursuit of building an ongoing income for years to come, and I’ve more or less decided on income investing primarily as my preferred approach, mainly for its focus on income over time. My idea is to hold the dividend and income stocks for life, and live off the income once it hits a certain critical mass, and in the meantime, to reinvest all dividends. As of today, I’ve applied for a brokerage account and CDP account, awaiting the green light from them.
It’s been difficult to attend church since the arrival of Olivia (baby girl), but I’m pleased to say that we have been managing to attend church over the last 2 weeks – Olivia seem to cope quite well with the loud music and bright lights (she love the bright bright lights), but Louise and myself were the tired ones after going home. Maybe it’s from carrying her and all the baby-related stuff all the way there and home – we got really tired man! But it’s wonderful to be back in church and in the house of the living God =D
Truly with the arrival of the baby girl and with Louise on maternity, my time becomes very tight and tied, and I’ve very limited time to do my work, exercise, pray, socialize and grow the business, so I need to be even more effective when I get to do things, which is something I’m still ironing out and trying to learn (obviously when I took 2 months off the blog gosh)
I’ll keep posting whenever I can ok, talk soon!
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.