I’m tidying up NigelChua.com by a lot, and I started first with the right side bar.
- Gone are the list of health supplements I take to improve my health (you can still see them here)
- Gone are the list of cryptocurrencies that I’m invested/speculated in, as well as the cryptocurrency exchanges that I recommend (I’m still hodling at this point in time, cryptocurrency will change the world)
NigelChua.com will focus on passive income as well as other stuff like philosophy, faith etc, but bulk will be on passive income and early retirement via:
- online business: affiliate marketing
- dividend stock investing
- maybe a small aspect on self publishing/Kindle Book Publishing
I’ve re-introduced the recommendation of Wealthy Affiliate which I will explain greater in depth in an upcoming article but it doesn’t replace Solo Build It, which is my de-facto platform for online business.
(A short take right now is that Wealthy Affiliate to me seems more of an Affiliate Marketing university and Solo Build It is moreso the powerful platform that sucks free search engine traffic). More on that later.
From the right sidebar, you’d also see that my resources listed are geared specificly to take online business and publishing seriously, so on top of
- Wealthy Affiliate to learn how to build affiliate marketing businesses
- Solo Build It as the platform to build these affiliate marketing businesses
- TheHoth as the agency to delegate online press release, guest post, article writing (online marketing tasks)
- GSuite (Google Suite) which includes GMail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs and more, which I use daily for all my publishing solo and team communication and business.
- And few other online business-specific solutions
I’ll update my resources page soon to reflect the same as my right sidebar.
Overall, I want NigelChua.com to really focus and zoom in on entrepreneurship, passive income, early retirement, ie working hard now to build multiple businesses and streams of passive income to retire earlier/worry less about money; and collectively I want this website to be very focused for you, my readers.
Table Of Contents
I Decided To Learn More A…
Make Money Online Singap…
How To Avoid Scams Online…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.