With the recent NigelChua.com move from Solo Build It to WordPress (powered by Wealthy Affiliate), there are quite a number of things I need to fix, rename and tweak at the “posts” level and with 700+ posts, there is a lot to fix ha.
Of course, there is also other stuff to do that revolves around
- pages (all current and new ones to add)
- publishing / publications for kindle books under NigelChua.com
- resource / success tools page
and so much more to do – but I’m enjoying the process of course.
I’ll slowly add more articles too, and I believe as I write, it’s hone/fine-tune my writing skills, process and focus.
I think this is the magic of using WordPress as a blog, because it encourages me to write as I think and think as I write – this keeps me away from procrastination and over-thinking, because as much as thinking is good, we also need to do/execute to improve and get data/feedback to improve, which is as important as doing things right and thinking.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.