So during this time of sabbatical, as my income has dropped a fair bit, I am exploring other ways of cutting out unnecessary costs…and that’s where Circle Life may potentially be good.
I can’t imagine I didn’t think of this earlier – currently I pay close to $300 a month for 5 personal lines under M1 for a bulk discount of a now-obsolete 35% group discount in M1…
…but I just recalled and realized that I because 2 lines are for my in-laws who have migrated overseas (we took the line over from them) and 1 more so that I can “keep my 35% now-obsolete M1 bulk discount”….but truly, only myself and Louise really use our mobile lines.
So…basically we’re under-utilizing our 5 lines when we only need 2.
And I’ve been paying $300 bucks a month for all 5 lines, lol.
Classic fear of loss of the 35% compared to the $300 per month.
So…I’ve been looking around, and I was looking at Circle Life basic plan, that seems to be the most suited for us.
Apparently the last couple of months, we have been paying less than $10 worth of calls made (means that we don’t really call anyone on the regular voice calls, and use more of whatsapp…and maybe we dont really call anyone lol!).
By doing that, and maybe paying $2 extra for unlimited incoming, that’d mean our mobile plans will be $30 per person, so multiply by 2 = $60 per month.
Instead of $300 per month.
Table Of Contents
Original price of $300 per month.
New price is $60 per month.
That’s a cost savings of $240 a month (80% cost savings) and multiply that by 12 months = $2880 per year.
This $2880 per year, can be used to buy new phones in case our phones die. Under M1, we used to “be able to buy new phones every 2 years”, when we “had to recontract”. Now with cost savings of $2880, we can buy new phones EVERY YEAR…
But knowing me, just use until phone close to dying (my phones usually last for about 2 years), and then replace.
I. Can’t. Imagine. Why. I. Didn’t. Think. About. This. Earlier.
Will start by cancelling the additional 3 unused lines, and then will sign up/port our 2 contract-free M1 lines to Circle Life next week, where we can get additional 1 GB of data for 6 months and free earphones too!
Excited – talk soon!
How To Avoid Scams Online…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.