I think the real reason why this blog (and probably my other projects) are often stalled is because I’m thinking to think all aspects of the project, how each different parts interact with each other, and how it should be linked and done etc.
Ah, that sounds familiar – I was being perfectionistic. Aiming, aiming, aiming but never fire – just too busy thinking, planning and aiming.
I mean, to do things without thinking is another form of hell, but to think-aim-plan-but-never-do is also another form of unproductive hell, and obviously it’s wasted much of my time and stalled several projects. Oh well, now that I’ve some insight and awareness into that, I will instead tweak my approach to think-do-get data-refine-refined doing-get data-refine etc – which makes much more sense.
Every stage needs to have a set time eg
- Think x 1 block of time
- Do x 2 blocks of time
- Get Data + Think + Refine x 1 block of time
- Refined doing x 2 blocks of time
- Repeat #3 and #4
And that seems to be it for now – will apply this to the few core projects that I have (and in future).
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.