Some of the staff and people whom I have the privilege of leading, teaching, guiding and being with them, call me “good boss”.
And it’s not just once off – it has happened in the previous businesses that I had that had been acquired, and even for this now (and extrapolating it, I believe I will continue my same philosophy and approach to work, business, life and money, which is applying the principles of Good Success).
This isn’t a humble brag post and it will never be, but more of a hmm / feedback post, that why do they call me good?
Is it just about being nice?
No, I don’t think or believe so – I do tell people off when some processes isn’t done right or when something goes wrong.
I believe because I try to focus more on processes (as opposed to blaming people, unless in some cases some people are egomaniacal / implosive drama queens) and equally as important: to control quality and culture tremendously – we have no place or tolerance for toxic people.
And keep being consistently guiding and teaching without judgment, nor dumping unnecessary things on them.
I think, above all, is guiding and leading with love.
What about you?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.