Some of the staff and people whom I have the privilege of leading, teaching, guiding and being with them, call me “good boss”.
And it’s not just once off – it has happened in the previous businesses that I had that had been acquired, and even for this now (and extrapolating it, I believe I will continue my same philosophy and approach to work, business, life and money, which is applying the principles of Good Success).
This isn’t a humble brag post and it will never be, but more of a hmm / feedback post, that why do they call me good?
Is it just about being nice?
No, I don’t think or believe so – I do tell people off when some processes isn’t done right or when something goes wrong.
I believe because I try to focus more on processes (as opposed to blaming people, unless in some cases some people are egomaniacal / implosive drama queens) and equally as important: to control quality and culture tremendously – we have no place or tolerance for toxic people.
And keep being consistently guiding and teaching without judgment, nor dumping unnecessary things on them.
I think, above all, is guiding and leading with love.
What about you?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.