Yes, the headline gave it all away.
This happened pretty recently when my family was in town with me in October 2015 (they had some wedding events to attend) and we had dinner and were going back home and we hailed a cab just off the street.
We were making small chat with the taxi driver (ok fine, I was the one chatting most of the time – they were busy with baby Olivia) and I found that the taxi driver was just driving on behalf of the brother, so that his brother could go for a holiday with his family.
And he had moved to Thailand more than 20 years ago, and started a graphic and web design agency there. He said that it was really tough in the beginning, and took more than 3 years to get close to people to allow him to be there for long term. Before he started, he worked in Singapore in a company for about 3 months and then he quitted, because he found that he was doing everything anyway, and went to look around for a better place. He visited Thailand, and liked it, and stayed about 1 year to survey the place before deciding to stay there.
Today, he has since expanded to Vietnam, and his business is more than 95% automated – and THAT is the lifestyle of the Passive Income Lifestyle. I don’t know much about his investing approach, but from the conversation, he is crushing it in the Passive Income Internet Business (PIIB)!
What a cool conversation and experience to have – so unassuming.
Table Of Contents
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.