24Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
Mark 11:24 New King James Version (NKJV)
A blind lady was invited to a great healing evangelical event for prayer, and she had the chance to be prayed for by the healing evangelist. Once he had prayed for her, he asked her:
“Tell me what you see.”
She opened her eyes to reply only to be told to close her eyes and to tell him what she saw. Against, she opened her eyes to see that she can tell him what she saw, but again, he told her: “I didn’t ask or tell you to open your eyes, I asked what you saw. Close your eyes and tell me what you see.”
So this went on back and forth for a while, until she realized that the healing evangelist was actually asking her what she was actually seeing on the inside, as her physical eyes were closed. When she finally understood what he was asking of her, she kept her eyes closed to see the vision that was in her mind’s eye, and she saw that she had sight.
And she told him: “I see myself with normal vision.”
Then the healing evangelist told her, ” Now, slowly open your eyes.”
That moment, she opened her eyes to normal vision.
When you pray, what do you see inside you? Have you ever prayed for someone’s healing, just to see in your mind’s eye that the person lay in a coffin? Had you ever prayed for financial breakthrough and miracles, just to see in your mind’s eye that you never had enough and you always had more bills than you could pay?
You see, when we pray for one thing but believe in the contrast, what you pray for has difficulty materializing or coming to pass, because of the conflicting and contradictory beliefs that you have. In Mark 11:24, Jesus said:
24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:24 New King James Version (NKJV)
Here’s how it works, you’ve got to believe that you receive what you pray for as you pray for them, and you will have them. It’s a tripod of faith and belief to receive – simultaneously pray for what you wish to come to pass and believe that what you pray for comes to pass and then receive what you have believed for.
The term “whatever things” is not a trick word – it is as it is written – whatever things means all things in all manners to cover your every need. Jesus is more than happy to ensure that you have more than enough, this is His way of doing things: He always want us to have the best (to the overflowing), to have more than enough, that through us, this overflowing of blessings may bless the world (Genesis). This is His promise to us and our forefathers, and He honors them.
The only caveat is that we long for Him more than we long for His gifts.
Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
With this understanding, know that He is for you. Believing and praying, you will receive whatsoever you need through Jesus. Jesus once told a centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” The centurion’s servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13) The centurion believed that he received his miracle even before he saw it in the natural.
So when you pray, what do you really believe and see on the inside?
“Well, to be honest Nigel, I really can’t see it.”
Then don’t pray yet. Change your visions on the inside first. Start seeing yourself with the answers. See yourself healed. See yourself living in the bigger house that you need. See yourself enjoying more than enough. When you can see it and believe it, then pray in faith, and you will have whatever you ask for! Amen.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.