The number one rule to become richer is this: to understand that money IS a game. And once you get this, you will realize that you can definitely get better (and richer) by learning money rules.
Overall, there are just 3 general rich money rules (laws of money):
Table Of Contents
- It’s a doubles game. How long will it take for your money to double? Is it months? Days? Weeks? 3, 5 or 10 years?
- You want to invest into assets that puts money in your pocket (cash flow positive).
- Compound (time + reinvestment) is where the money is at.
2) You need CASH to play the MONEY GAME.
- Make more by earning more, starting and growing a business or spending less.
- Don’t buy shit that you don’t care about / don’t lose money.
3) PATIENCE In The Get Rich Game
- To let compounding do its magic, it takes time.
- To earn more, you need to learn and apply and refine.
- It takes time, patience, practice. Lots of patience.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.