To build and live the Passive Income Lifestyle, you need to dedicate yourself to the refining of one main skill and activity:
the gradual purchase and accumulation of assets that puts money in your pocket.
This is the single golden rule to the Passive Income Lifestyle. Of course, have fun in between, but ensure that you do not spend more than what you get in passive income. Remember, only assets are allowed to pay for lifestyle and luxury – never out of pocket.
In a super simplified manner, how you can replicate the success of the Passive Income Lifestylers is likewise, also buying, building and acquiring more and more assets in the following forms:
- businesses (full ownership by creating one or more)
- businesses (shared ownership by partnering with others)
- businesses (via purchase of stocks and shares)
- properties (full ownership by purchasing one or more to rent out)
- properties (shared ownership by purchasing one or more to rent out with others)
- properties (via purchase of stocks and shares)
- intellectual properties (full ownership, shared ownership)
There are many other options out there, in many different forms, but I chose the most simple ones that I can understand – personally, I find that starting my own Passive Income Physical Business leveraging on my own skills then was the easiest way to make more money as compared to a salaried employee, because there is more income growth, but it is risky and only certain individuals with the risk tolerance and hunger for success should embark on.
Nowadays, I advocate for the pursuit of Passive Income Internet Businesses (PIIB) because it’s something that you can do on the side, whilst maintaining a full time job (means that you can have a stable income and lifestyle, whilst you hustle on the side).
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.