Together with my wife and cell group, we went to visit and supported the Christian service of a fellow sister in Christ who had gone home to be with The Lord in an accident that can only be described as untimely. She was in her early to mid 30s, and she had a blue-sky asthmatic attack (a rare event of severe asthma attack on what would be unexpected), she was alone at home and unexpectedly out of medication at home and she was unable to communicate with her husband to tell him the severity because there was a network breakdown of a telco they shared.
Independently, each factor would not be dangerous. For example, if she ha medications at home, it doesn’t matter if she couldn’t call or SMS her husband; if she was not alone at home or just at work with her colleagues, she would have received medical attention very quickly. But, I don’t wish to focus on the technicalities of this situation.
When I was at the wake, my heart was broken. It broke when I saw that she left behind a young husband (in his 30s) and her 5-years-old son. Her grandmother was crying and sobbing heavily, and so was her family members and close friends. I may not be the one who lost a family member that night, but I felt it deeply as well as I’m sure I lost a sister in Christ who was sorely missed and loved deeply.
What comforted me what the words of the pastor who was gentle, comforting and assuring, to share with the grieving family and friends, to remember that she has been called to be with The Lord in a place where there is no pain nor sadness, a place where she can see us, and how, given her motherly and loving nature, she would want us to carry on with life and remember her in our hearts.
The eulogies of her closest friends and cousin was peppered with moments where their voices were on the verge of breaking, and filled with stories of memories of and with her. They touched and warmed my heart deeply.
Jessie, you are surely missed and very deeply loved by many, and as you have gone first to be with The Lord, surely as Christians, one day we shall meet in heaven. My heart goes out to the grieving family and friends, I too, am sorry for the loss of Jessie. May the comforting spirit of The Lord come upon those who grieve, and may the loveliest of memories of Jessie remain in our hearts forever.
Life is so fleeting, and all is within God’s control. Let us not take life for granted and live it the best we can like how Jessie did. Forgive quickly, love even quicker and live.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.