I vividly remember my dream last night, which is interestingly clear and easily remembered.
I “woke up” in the dream, gained consciousness where I was having a conversation with Felicia, one of my ex-gifriends, and she was showing me places in a room where I can “keep” my stuff.
And in the meantime, I was wondering “where’s Louise?”
Felicia continued to give me a guided tour of a room, which I remembered to be kinda small, so it shouldn’t take so much time to show me the room. Now, looking in retrospect, I don’t remember having a conversation with her, it was more her telling me about the spaces and how life would be in the room.
I looked at the room, looked at Felicia, wondered about Louise and remembered talking within my head (in my dream, how cool is that), this all doesn’t make sense. Even if something had happened to Louise and I ended up being alone, it doesn’t make sense for me to go back to the past or stay somewhere for the sake of staying…and I picked up my bag and proceeded to walk out and away from that room.
There was no remorse, no nothing, just me moving away from the past.
I suddenly had another flashback of an earlier incident where I think I had met up with another one of my old flames, and something similar that had happened (this happened in the dream) and it, too, ended up with me walking away.
Then I woke up, it was the end of the dream.
Looking back, I think and believe that my spirit and soul and mind are reconciling with my past, present and future in a way that I didn’t seek nor searched, but it happened anyway. I trust my spirit and soul and God to do what is best for me. I believe that should anything happen, I will probably not just look back and go back to my past for the sake of it or simply because “that’s all I know”.
I remember myself in my dream saying, for clarity and directions, all I have to do is to pray and seek for God, and He will show me the way – always. Interestingly, I feel a deep sense of peace and calm inside.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.