Following an earlier post of “Tight For Time“, following the birth of my daughter Olivia, I do find that much, much more of my time needs to be shifted to accommodate the care of her, which is non-negotiable to me.
It’s not only a must, but it’s at the same time, something I both want to do and actually enjoy doing; and I want to also help my amazing wife, who’s an amazing mother and wife to me. By helping out more, I can provide temporary relief for her too.
All this leads to the necessity for me to increase my effectiveness as a person, business owner and investor, and I find myself culling more and more activities that are likely to be distractions and non-core, as I focus more and more on more-core activities.
Interestingly, results in business and life are still growing and have not stalled nor stagnated during this time, and I’m seeing points that I can be more focused on doing just the most core things and delegate or ignore the rest.
Before the birth of my children, I used to think shorter term, perhaps in the realm of 3-5 years, and in more simplicity. After the birth of my first daughter, I find myself thinking and visualizing up to 20 and 30 years ahead, to anticipate, plan and put things in place in advance of things that is potentially to come.
Which gives rise to me looking at investing for the long term as well as looking to build and buy more businesses that are evergreen, on top of building Urbanrehab to the next level and beyond.
Perhaps this is what fatherhood does to a man.
I. Like. It.
Table Of Contents
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Why people buy Site Build It…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.