It’s Very Easy And Lazy To Assume That Everything Is True And As-It-Is At The Superficial Level, But I Recommend That You Take Everything With A Pinch Of Salt.
No need to be massively paranoid (like me, who often thinks and pre-empts base on worse case scenario, but I’m trying to dwell more on the positive. Note that I am not a negative pessimist, but I am a realistic optimist, who anticipate loopholes and errors in order to prevent them.
But everything isn’t rose tinted you know.
- That’s how we get scammed/cheated by online scams or people.
- That’s how we lose the girl/guy
- That’s how we want to slap ourselves when the girl/guy we think they are turning out NOT who we thought they are
- That’s how when we graduate and think that jobs are waiting for us – and no, nothing happens
- Or nothing will happen to us hence we don’t need insurance – wrong
- Or that we don’t to worry about retirement “cos we’re so far away”
- We think that we’d get the promotion/sale/etc, but boom, nothing happens
There is a problem with this: being overly optimistic will turn us careless and make mistakes we don’t normally make.
And that’s why I push to have a realist lens, taking everything with a pinch of salt and ponder, research, consult – before making a decision. Any deals that are good deals WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND, you don’t have to decide to spend hundreds or thousands now.
You cannot assume you will have that job once you graduate. Or that promotion. Or that guy or girl is who you think they are. Or that retirement isn’t something to worry about now because it’s so far.
And no, I am NOT talking about MLM – it sucks by the way.
That’s not how I’m wired or how I work.
I have to anticipate and Future Proof.
WHAT ABOUT YOURSELF?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?