Coming end of 2017, I’m taking stock and time out to mull, think, plan and pray over the next phase of my life.
It’s a very interesting time, and now that I’m 35 years old, I have limited time for business and entrepreneurship, so my next decision is a 10-15 year decision that will be my next and possibly last 1-2 major business move of my life.
After founding a private practice, building it for 7 years before being acquired and then spending 3 years in bond/moratorium – it’s time to take stock and reflect.
On what I’ve learnt, what I like, what I don’t like, who I want to spend time with, where I wanna go next.
God is so good and life is so fun, despite the ups and downs.
In fact, I think it’s the ups and downs that make life meaningful and fun.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?