There are but a few wealthy places in the universe:
#1 God’s Kingdom in Heaven is the very top of the list
The bible says:
- He owns everything in the world, the animals, birds, the flowers – everything in the world (Psalm 50)
- He created the world (Genesis 1)
- Heaven has gates made of pearl and the streets were of pure gold (Revelation 21:21)
- Only His Son, Jesus Christ, can bring true salvation to us
John 14:6 Amplified Bible (AMP) – Jesus said to him, “[a]I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
And that is true pricelessness.
#2 Our Mind, Heart & Spirit
We are created in the likeness, image and spirit of God, the Ultimate Architect and Creator, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He created everything in the world and universe, and because we are made in His image, we too share the same ability:
To imagine, visualize, create, to bring things to pass
We are able to bring whatever we want to pass – all we need is to believe, do and repeat until we get there.
What our mind can conceive, we can achieve, and this was shared by Walt Disney. It is just slightly lower than God’s ultimate, because God can speak and it’s immediately done (refer to Genesis, where God spoke the word, and it came to pass; and Jesus, where He speaks healing to people, set captives free, killing the barren olive plant etc).
Our ability to create has different tiers.
- Lower and simple tiers, we can do things here and now. An example is wanting to eat something, and we can cook/buy it on the spot. This is simple low hanging fruits, and don’t require much effort or faith.
- Middle-level involves things that are slight stretch, but still reachable goals with more time involvement. An example is wanting to save say $1000, get a promotion – things that are just slightly more difficult than simple tiers, taking more time and effort, but usually can be achieved in less than 6 months to a year.
- Higher-level creation may is slightly more complex. It may involve multiple individuals, and takes more time, between 1 year or more. It can be saving $10,000 or more, losing/gaining 5-10 kgs of weight, starting your own business, publishing your own books etc
- Ultimate-level creations will be complex to very complex goals, involving groups of individuals/companies, and taking a lot more concerted cooperation and communication, and may take 3-5 or more years. It can be development projects that cost 7-10 figures, getting a spouse, etc.
These are the simplified Tiers Of Creation that we all have the innate ability to create.
#3 The Graveyard
Third on the list of the wealthiest place on earth, is the graveyard.
A little morbid, but it’s true. Point #3 is basically and extension of #2, where we have so much potential and ability to create…but what happens is that so many of us,
- get/are too busy to do what is truly inside of us
- get/are too scared to do what is truly inside of us
- get/are too scarred to do what is truly inside of us
And the “truly inside of us” thing?
To me, it refers to our
- Inner Greatness
- Inner Genius
- Book/Song/Creation Inside
We all have our inner greatness, genius, book, song, teachings – whatever that God had placed in our hearts, souls and minds.
But many fail to do. Many forget who they are and these inner greatness and inner genius.
Let’s not live like that.
Let’s not live in fear.
Yes, I get that we have to put roof over our head, and food on the table.
Yes, we need to live.
But we cannot live like animals or mindless creatures. And neither can we live in darkness by lying, killing, cheating one another (like how I’d come across individuals and organizations who had lied and manipulated us to get what they want, even to the point of rewriting history).
Today, choose life and choose to improve yourself and your life.
- Call your loved ones to tell them you’re thinking of them, and if there’s anyone you hadn’t spoken to because of distance or argument, call them. Tell them you thought about them and you wish them well. Do this now.
- Forgive yourself for all the mistakes you had made before. It’s ok, that’s how we learn isn’t it? What’s more important is we don’t continue to make the same mistakes.
- Stop complaining and stop watching television or netflix.
- Save at least 25% of your take home salary. Put it into a high-interest bank account with no debit/ATM card, and let it accumulate. If you don’t have a job, focus on getting a job first.
- Learn to build a profitable business on the internet. I’m an active member at Wealthy Affiliate and what’s good about it is that you can sign up for free to learn. Their free program is free forever, no credit card required. Read my Wealthy Affiliate Review here.
- Walk for at least 60 minutes a day, by stopping further from work and home. Drink 8 glasses of plain water daily. Read a book a week.
- Be kind and do good, with at least a random act of kindness daily.
And see how your life and happiness start to grow =)
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.