1. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
— Winston S. Churchill
2. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”
— Herman MelvilleADVERTISING
3. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”
— Colin R. Davis
4. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
— Henry David Thoreau
5. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
— Chris Grosser
6. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
–John D. Rockefeller
7. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
— Thomas Jefferson
8. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”
— Ray Goforth
9. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
— Jim Rohn
10. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
— Albert Einstein
11. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”
— Winston Churchill
12. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
13. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
— Winston Churchill
14. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”
— G. K. Chesterton
15. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
— Thomas J. Watson
16. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
– Jim Rohn
17. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
18. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
19. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
— Michael John Bobak
20. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
— Tony Robbins
21. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
— Robert Kiyosaki
22. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”
— Steve Jobs
23. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
— Barack Obama
24. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
— Franklin D. Roosevelt
25. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
— Helen Keller
26. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
— Walt Disney
27. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
— Bruce Lee
28. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
— Colin Powell
29. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
— Conrad Hilton
30. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
— Jim Rohn
31. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–It is: Try to please everybody.”
— Herbert Bayard Swope
32. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
— Albert Schweitzer
33. “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.”
34. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
— Japanese Proverb
35. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.”
36. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
— Walt Disney
37. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”
38. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him.”
— David Brinkley
39. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
— Bill Cosby
40. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
— Nikos Kazantzakis
41. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
— Thomas Edison
42. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.”
— Zig Ziglar
43. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.”
— John D. Rockefeller Jr.
44. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.”
— Oprah Winfrey
45. “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.”
— Anthony Robbins
46. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.”
— Aristotle Onassis
47. “I failed my way to success.”
— Thomas Edison
48. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”
— Estee Lauder
49. “I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes.”
— Thomas Edison
50. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
— Vidal Sassoon
51. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.”
— Charles F. Kettering
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.