Recently I’ve been looking at my schedule and have been struggling with the past weeks – my little girl fell sick, people visit, things happen – and all these changes my schedule and days and programs, often making me change the plan on a very last-minute, impromptu basis.
….and often leading to poorer outcomes and results for me, and frustrations.
Don’t get me wrong, I love my wife, my kids, my family, my work, but the lack of a structured schedule makes me feel non-productive, and I feel as though I’m a flotsam in the sea, floating to the whims of the waves, just floating and generally not getting anywhere.
For some, it may be fun to just float around, but for me, it’s really deeply frustrating as I have very specific plans and goals and outcomes that I want, and I am greedy:
I want both family AND business success/wealth
And I am not ashamed about it.
So this lack of structure thing, it’s not anyone else’s fault but my own, so I was looking at my schedules, my projects, my commitments (personal and business) and decided to change my schedule.
My schedule now looks like this:
- 5 am – 7 am: wake up, meditate, exercise, “slow wake up”
- 7 am – 11 am: 1st batch of work
- 11 am – 12 pm: rest
- 12 pm to 4 pm: 2nd batch of work
- 4 pm to 8 pm: dinner, family time
- 8 pm to 9 pm: wind down, relax
- 9 pm – 5 am: sleep
Because my changing responsibility, I have to get to bed earlier for my children and family, and because of that I can/have to wake up earlier to get my work done in a more focused and consistent manner.
Interestingly, most of the people who see me and my workplace know that my table and workstyle is an “organized mess”, meaning “its messy but I know where is what”…but strangely enough, I actually find myself working well with a structured day/week, and sudden changes to my schedule, I don’t really like.
I look forward to the positive changes and growth as a result of this time-shift, I expect better and more consistent growth in my businesses and projects – update you again.
Table Of Contents
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
Good or bad…hard to…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.