So far, I’ve come up with a rough general idea of what I want NigelChua to cover and they’re:
- Jesus Christ & Personal Salvation
- Money, Passive Income, Becoming Rich & Financial Freedom
- Self Care, Health & Wellness
- Conscious Living
- Purpose & Meaning
- Self Image
- Emotional Mastery
- Goal Achievement
- Career & Work
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- People Skills
- Family & Relationship
- Wake Up
- Start Where You Are
- Optimization, Progress & Growth Mindset
- Optimization, Progress & Growth Decisions & Actions
- Pareto’s 80/20 Rule & Minimum Effective Dose
- Majoring on Majors, Not On Minors
- Build Success Habits, Routines And Systems
- Finding Your Purpose & Living It
- First Things First
- Choose Love, Good And Greater Good
- Make The World A Better Place Without Killing Yourself
- Faith, Hope, Love
- Be Curious
- Walk The Talk And Let Your Walk Do The Talking
- Walk Away From Things, People And Stuff That Takes Away From You
- Do It Now
- Factor In Slack/Downtime (You’re Not A Robot)
- Win-Win-Win (All Win Approach)
- Death Is Certainty (Frailty & Shortness Of Life) So Make Life Meaningful
- Make Space For Serendipity
- Make Space For Christ/Ginosko Spiritual Encounters
I dont know what exactly I’m going to do yet here on NigelChua, and perhaps that’s why this website, though it’s been around since 2008/2009, it’s been sort of stagnant and sort of lost, uncertain of stepping forward-back-forward-back with me having “tried”
- personal development
- online business
- passive income
- personal blog
And I seem to have come one full circle, back to Personal Development, as it seems that “everything” falls under personal development, personal growth, personal excellence. And I dont seem to be keen nor able to “just focus under ONE single niche” because frankly, the world is too big for that.
At least for NigelChua.com
I dont just wanna talk about
- passive income
I do all of that, and more. And our lives are much more complex and interwoven than just a single niche, and despite “gurus and coaches” advising to “make it easy for people to know what you’re about” (yes I do that for my niche sites and offline/online businesses), but for NigelChua.com, I dont want that.
Table Of Contents
- 1 NIGELCHUA.COM WILL BE BROAD-BASED, AND AS ENCOMPASSING AS IT SHOULD BE, AND AS REAL AS IT CAN, PEPPERED WITH LEARNINGS, TEACHINGS, HOPES AND LESSONS ON LIFE AND GROWTH
- 2 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
NIGELCHUA.COM WILL BE BROAD-BASED, AND AS ENCOMPASSING AS IT SHOULD BE, AND AS REAL AS IT CAN, PEPPERED WITH LEARNINGS, TEACHINGS, HOPES AND LESSONS ON LIFE AND GROWTH
Life is big (God is bigger) and complex with a lot of stuff to worry and think about at the same time. So I’ll write and structure NigelChua.com the way (my) life’s learnings, experiences, conclusions, growth lessons and resources are.
As real as it gets, without sounding woo-woo or being over-the-top professional.
To me, life is fun and God is real, and there is so much shit to truly face and overcome, to emerge victorious from personal struggles, dreams, hopes and more. And this same victor (or victress?) will have to go home, and still deal with other matters such as
- parenting (kids not sleeping, wants to play, hanging out with wrong crowd)
- health (lose weight, gain health, fuck too little/much, body aches and pains etc)
- personal and spiritual growth
…all those, and more.
I’ll take more time to mull over the layout and the stuff I want to write and cover, and will try to make them as timeless as possible too.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.