This is not a post to brag – it’s a post of introspection and realization, which I think applies to you as well as to me. I hope it resonates within you. =)
Looking introspectively, I am happy.
I am happier now, more contented than ever before in my previous years. I love my businesses. I love my wife. I love my family. I love God.
In spite of it all. In spite of all my challenges. The difficulties of the case in church. The challenges and complexity of running and growing businesses. The challenges of nurturing relationships and friendships.
I am happy.
Come to think of it, happiness is not a situation of the absence of pain or suffering, as I am in no way short of challenges, pain or discomfort (I have lots of them =D).
But I think happiness comes as we give thanks and start having an approach of gratitude of what we have, not what we don’t have.
What we focus on grows, and as I focus on things that I do have that are good in my life, it creates a positive, fuzzy, love-kinda feeling inside, and I feel good, despite all my challenges and difficulties.
It’s not that I don’t have discomfort or pain. There are so many complex and difficult challenges that I face everyday, some daily, some long term – but they’ll always be around.
I’m going to keep thanking God for sending Jesus to die on the cross for all of mankind, for having a wonderful wife, for wonderful families and friends, for great businesses and a wonderful church, and wonderful readers who make the reason for me to keep writing.
I am blessed.
So are you.
You are blessed.
I’ll make you a great nation and bless you. I’ll make you famous; you’ll be a blessing. I’ll bless those who bless you; those who curse you I’ll curse. All the families of the Earth will be blessed through you.” Genesis 12:2-3
If you’re not happy as of now, maybe you have a lot going for you. Maybe someone you know is sick. Maybe you’re up to your eyeballs in pain and debt. Maybe you’re having difficulties at work or in your business. Maybe you have not been able to sleep.
My friends, it’s time to be happy again.
It’s your right to be happy. It’s your time to be happy again. Start with counting your lucky stars for all the good things you’ve got in your life right now. And all the good things that’s going to come.
Let’s look forward to expectations that the person whom you love that is sick will recover soon. That your pain will diminish soon. That your debt will be paid off soon. That your business and career will take off soon. That when you go to sleep next, you will have the best rest of your life.
Hope is a powerful thing.
I don’t know about you but I am a firm believer of Jesus, and He’s my hope. Because I know Him, I can have faith and hope for better things to come, despite my current pains. He’s your hope too, believe in Him that good things are coming, confess the word and expect good things.
You are blessed.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.