Yes, to a certain extent, how much power we can generate is considered strength, but strength that doesn’t last doesn’t really count. Or at least, it doesn’t count in my opinion.
As we live, we strive to create things that are meaningful, and things that lasts. Best if they both meaningful and lasting.
Today, if you’re feeling overwhelmed, tired, fed up, anxious, worried, fearful, had enough of it all, envision a stream of moving water.
Hear the sound of moving water, see how the water bends around corners, and see how smooth pebbles and stones are there in the water. A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but simply because of its persistence. If you’re doing something that’s meaningful right now, but things are a tad tough, press in, push in, don’t give up.
You’re going to get there.
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?