Stop chasing money.
Too many people prioritize money over health, relationships, people and even themselves.
And yes, money is important, but it is NOT more important than health, relationships and people. People who think that way are sad and one-dimensional. It doesn’t work that way, the world is interesting such that once you choose to do what is good and right, money will chase you.
And as long as you chase money, it will be elusive.
Don’t be deceived, God isn’t mocked or deceivable – He can see all things and at the end of days, we will have to account for all we do, right and wrong.
So repent and do things the right way, and chase after God – everything else, including money, will chase after you after.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.