I’ll be honest – this is a rant. I’m hearing quite a few responses from people who says a rehash/remix of the following:
- waaaa my time is too late to the party/the economy is too terrrible now/I’ll never be able to afford it
- it’s always someone/something else’s fault, never his or her own
- insert some other excuses here
- blah blah blah
Yes, in some cases it’s genuine and true. So, most of the time, I’m smiling and encouraging and saying “it’s okay, keep pressing in/on, you can do it”, but this time, in this rant, I’m gonna say:
Table Of Contents
YOU KNOW WHAT – YOU’RE RIGHT.
You have so much energy and effort and time to blame the economy, the world, the universe – please. Use that energy, effort and time for good use. Grow a spine. Stop your whining and get on with the program. The entire world/country/universe is not going to stop to say “awww…you poor thing. Let’s stop the entire world to help you.”
And pick up your own shit. If you didn’t get something done that’s your responsibility or motivation, that’s your fault. There is no one left to blame but yourself.
Squandered your own time/money/opportunity/youth/whatever away?
It’s your stupid fault. Don’t go blaming your parents/society blah blah. Grow a spine too. Plus some eyeballs and some brain to see that in the end, it’s you who gets what you give. Remember, you reap what you sow. Don’t for even once think that you can plant shit seeds and get a million dollars the next day.
PLANT SHIT SEEDS = GET SHIT RESULTS.
Stop chasing after the next shiny shit that promises you overnight success. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Even if there was, there’s close to a 100% you’d squander it away again in record time (don’t believe me? Good. See this article and this article). Why? Simply because they and you hadn’t built the capacity to handle a higher level of responsibility.
SO HOW DOES ONE “LEVEL UP”?
Plan. Get shit done. Over and over. Until it’s your time to shine. And the thing is, we don’t know how long it takes or how long it’d last. Malcolm Gladwell says in his famous book “Outliers” that it takes about 10,000 hours to mastery, which translates to about 10 years part time, or 5 years full time. This means hustling, making mistakes, refining, hustling, making mistakes…until you master it. The theory of success is open ended and you may or may not get to success that you want, but you may reach a measure of success.
But what is true is that you DEFINITELY WON’T GET IT BY WHINING OR NOT DOING ANYTHING, AIRHEADS.
If all you want to do is daydream, keep daydreaming and wonder how people keep going ahead whilst you make noise. Or if all you want is to make noise, please at least do it out of my earshot (read this article if you need help to stop complaining).
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.