Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
THIS POST NOT ONLY APPLIES TO STAY AT HOME MUMS (SAHMS), BUT ALSO TO THOSE WHO ARE SEPARATED, DIVORCED, WIDOWED OR SINGLE.
A couple of months back I met a friend who wanted to introduce me to a business partner of hers, and from the whatsapp conversation, I knew in advance that she’s involved in multi-level-marketing (MLM). Because she’s my friend, I still went ahead to meet her upline who went on to show me how amazing it was to be earning 5+ figures per month, and he loves it.
I participated with the conversation and bantered ideas with him, but I made it pretty clear that I wasn’t interested in MLM anymore, for so many reason (read more on my disdain and dislike for MLM here)
A couple of days ago I read how a stay at home mum (SAHM) found out that her husband was cheating on her in a sense that he was sexting and flirting with other ladies who were married and single, on his phone, and that this wasn’t the first time she caught him doing that.
This was on a group conversation in a social media platform, and she was asking great questions on what she should do, what/how does alimony works, and now that she’s financially reliant on him – how does it work etc; and that sparked much heated and emotionally driven conversations by other men and women.
Some spoke about how they left their cheating spouses because they deserved to be happy, and that they have a choice.
Yes, all are valid statements.
YET, THERE WAS A BIG ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM THAT WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED.
The stay at home mum had said this: she was financially reliant on her husband, and she’s not sure about finance.
And that struck home with me, because it seems that her options are pretty narrowed down because she has no other forms of income and finance to support her decisions, and she has to potentially live with a less-than-perfect scenario because of that.
This scenario applies to both men and women, but for the sake of clarity and focus, I will use the word “her and she”.
This is a terrible position to be in, to accept and live as-is, because one is financially stuck. We do this all the time, because of a two fold reason: (1) we need money to pay bills and eat; (2) it’s already working (fear of trying something new/unknown).
And this is one of the reasons why a stay at home mum needs to start an online business and make money online. I am unashamedly and proudly a member of Wealthy Affiliate to learn how to make money on the internet, and if you’re a stay at home mum, please sign up to be a member now, there is a free option too: sign up for the free membership that don’t even need a credit card.
It has more than 120 video trainings, very active forum and support with thousands of people who has already made money online.
Yes, I understand that stay at home mums, you stay at home to mother and take care of your kid(s), and that you may be very busy taking care of them…but like how in aeroplanes, when the air mask drops, you’re always instructed to put the air mask on yourself FIRST.
Likewise, I recommend that you put this opportunity to learn how and actually make money online on the top WITHOUT compromising your kids: maybe you find an hour or more a day just to dedicate to this. It is hard work in the beginning to learn, test and talk with the other members, and it may take 6 months or longer to make your first dollar online…
…but once you learn how to make one dollar online, you can definite 2x, 20x or 200x it. It is a life skill that no one can take away from you, and it is yours, for life.
OTHER BENEFITS OF AN ONLINE BUSINESS FOR THE STAY AT HOME MUM
You can contribute financially to the family and/or take the pocket money to splurge on yourself, guilt free. Sometimes when we don’t earn money and are unable to contribute financially (never mind the massive value being a SAHM is to the kids), we may be ingrained that we want to earn money, and that’s how making money online can help with this.
Once you can start making passive income online, you can definitely feel and become more confident that you’re contributing financially too.
By achieving #1 above, you have now successfully built an asset that makes you money online, and once it can provide you a stable and growing income of $500 and above per month, you have an asset that can protect you should something like a potential divorce or decision to leave come.
You can then make important decisions without worrying about the finance, and this is a very powerful benefit.
You can socialize and communicate with other fellow and like minded entrepreneurs and mums online, so that you’re not just taking care of your children only, but you’re also actively growing and connecting with others (this is a larger benefit that’s not often covered), which is very important because isolation is not good for anyone at all.
Isolation can lead to slow and gradual impairment of one’s ability to communicate effectively, and cause social and psychological erosion.
#4 Be an awesome role model to your children and people around you
Whatever happens to you, be it you have a loving marriage, or it unfortunately ends up in a divorce/death, having a profitable online business to give you meaning, a mean of connecting and socializing and paying the bills will more than show in your life.
Be it by choice or not, you will become a role model to the people who’s looking to you for love (such as your children) and support.
There are literally so much benefits for the stay at home mum to learn how to make money online, and I cannot drive this home enough. If you’re a stay at home mum (or dad), do not wait anymore. Sign up today. Now.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum, or an executive, you must find a side hustle that you can build on the side.
It’s not a luxury, it is a necessity.
It will give you options and flexibility and choices, and can be very low cost to learn and test and grow. Heck, the option that I am putting to you has even a free version (sign up for the free membership that don’t even need a credit card too) and learn all you can about online business, experiment with the 2 free websites too.
I am making money online, and I can foresee my financial future getting better and better.
I believe in building a passive income internet business that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7, and only one program taught and help me create a money making website, and it’s the only program I feel very comfortable and confident in sharing: Wealthy Affiliate.
I’m tired of being cheated and scammed by gurus and programs out there that promises I will make money online by shelling out hundreds if not hundreds of dollars for their magic solution – note to self: there is no magic bullet solution. I am building my online businesses from scratch, finally making money online and I’ll recommend you learn it too. It’s a life skill and it’d future-proof your life and future income.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.