Yeah there IS such thing about sorrowful money versus joyful money.
Sorrowful money is typically achieved with bad sorrows, and comes with a lot of bad sorrows too as the price to pay.
Conversely, joyful money comes with lots of joy, happiness and satisfaction.
Whenever possible, make decisions to choose work, career or life that creates joyful money – nothing in this world can be better than that (other than God, of course). Little to no stress, healthy, happy – what more can we ask for?
As opposed to scheming manipulations, lies, politicking and bad stuff like that.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.