The some-day-one-day-lie isn’t the same as truly being patient and working on our goals, one day a time.
It refers to a lie that we keep telling ourselves as we defer our hopes and dreams.
And the problem is…we all know someone like that, who says: – some day I’ll do that – one day I’ll do that But we know that they’re not moving a single inch in that direction at all, despite speaking about it for a long period of time – not even researching on it, producing content on it, nothing, yada.
Most of the time, in the end, nothing happens.
Don’t be like that – if you have a long term goal that you care about, start it today.
Maybe you have a full time job, its okay – start a blog and write about about it. Or a YouTube channel. Do it today, and add to it daily or weekly.
It will gain traction and momentum, and will accelerate your dream, sooner than you think
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.