This is an article on WHY I choose Solo Build It over WordPress, any day of the week, because of it’s security – it provides me ease and peace of mind.
I chanced upon this article:
If you scroll down in the article, you’d see this specific paragraph:
2. Website Backups
For sure we could have just rebuilt the site quickly from a backup we did the previous week right? Our site runs on WordPress, and while we do backups, they are saved on the same server, and the hacker had taken care of these, tracing each backup folder and destroying them too, leaving me with a hard copy backup that i had done 7 months earlier of the content.
If you note the paragraph above, the business/person whose website was hacked was a WordPress site, and this is one of the examples why I have been having a naggingly weird caution against WordPress security.
- Either one’s WordPress security isn’t “hard/secure enough”
- Or the WordPress admin page wasn’t hidden.
- Or the WordPress password wasn’t strong enough.
- Or the hundreds of outdated plugins which allowed insecure backdoor access by hackers.
- And more.
I’ve had my own professional therapy website (then when I was still in that business) hacked, and another one of my friend’s physiotherapy website hacked too.
Both were WordPress sites.
Yeah, maybe it’s my bad luck, but I am not comfortable with risking website that generate sales and leads to hackers who are more than happy to hack for money, fun and challenge.
I will not risk it.
And that’s why I highly endorse Solo Build It – super secure, works well and helps me rank high in search engines and get free leads and sales on an automated basis.
Table Of Contents
I Decided To Learn More A…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.