Soft human skills matter a lot.
In fact, I’d say that it’d be worth more than hard, technical skills.
You see, EVERYONE can pickup a hard skill or a technical skill today. But boy, it’s not that easy to pickup soft skills or human skills – that virtue itself will prove how valuable soft skills are.
I’m not referring to negative soft skills such as manipulation, coercion and similar, which is evil and corrupted of course – I’m referring to good soft skills such as empathy, patience, kindness, generosity – those kind of stuff that’s important for yourself, your family, your business, your society and the world.
Those are the kind of skills that are broad life skills, that can be translated into most social, professional, entrepreneurial and relationship situations – and that speaks a lot for its influence and ability.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.