Just a little happy – first cheat day of my slow carb diet (been six days since started), I met my sister and she was originally poking fun at my “another diet”, which I explained on the slow carb diet and was sharing on cheat day.
And after she met me, she was looking at my love handles and she said that maybe it’s working, cos it seems that maybe my love handle (muffin top) seems a little smaller?
I said it’s too early la to tell, just six days only anyway – but it was a little encouraging to me frankly speaking
I was as happy as this guy on the inside, but not as ripped dammit
It’s a start, and I do hope that I will shed more fat over time.
Tim Ferriss said that when slow carb diet is done right, generally one will lose about 2 pounds of fat per week and this may be slowed if we’re gaining muscle mass. Of course, this slow carb diet will be much more obvious and effective when practiced by much more heavy/overweight individuals (ie a person who is 10 kg overweight will not show as remarkable results as one who is 50 kg overweight)
…but I’ve seen some examples where people who were slightly chubby/flabby becoming tight and ripped, which is a dream for me.
Tim Ferriss also asks NOT to measure weight but better to either:
- take cm measurements and/or
- take weekly pictures instead
I may not do anything lol!
Table Of Contents
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
I Decided To Learn More A…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.