Sincerity and rawness by itself isn’t, cannot and will never be a measure of truth. Just because one person feels a certain way and expresses sincerity and rawness in a certain way, it doesn’t mean it’s the truth.
Even if a person misunderstands a Situation G entirely, but because he/she cries in distress that the situation is A when in fact the situation is G, doesn’t mean that the situation is A.
One can be sincerely wrong.
Lipstick On A Pig
And oftentimes in the fast-paced and superficial world of instant gratification, instant replies, instant everything, where a bunch of people can just quickly and irresponsibly tweet or snap something quickly for SnapC or InstaG, to change history and just put their own narrative on in, that’s either
- severely low in ability to research and find out the truth and/or
- blatantly lying for drama and self-importance
Funnily enough, there are many who loves the lipstick, and miss the pig entirely. This means that either the lipstick is really good, or that people want to believe what they want to believe.
Well, good for them I suppose, for these sort of people.
A Pig Is A Pig Is A Pig
For me (and many of us I believe), even if someone puts lipstick on a pig, I may be more entertained by it, but really – a pig is a pig is a pig. If a whole pig costs $499, putting a lipstick on it and trying to sell me the same pig for $5000 isn’t gonna cut it sweetie. Maybe I’ll give you a dollar for trying or being funny, but the value of the pig remains the same.
Don’t be a sucker that wants to believe what others want to believe, like when I was told how a certain individual is still telling the same old lies on their internal talk, social media and in person – go find out the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Remember, sincerity isn’t a measure of truth – one can be sincerely wrong.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.