Sincerity and rawness by itself isn’t, cannot and will never be a measure of truth. Just because one person feels a certain way and expresses sincerity and rawness in a certain way, it doesn’t mean it’s the truth.
Even if a person misunderstands a Situation G entirely, but because he/she cries in distress that the situation is A when in fact the situation is G, doesn’t mean that the situation is A.
One can be sincerely wrong.
Lipstick On A Pig
And oftentimes in the fast-paced and superficial world of instant gratification, instant replies, instant everything, where a bunch of people can just quickly and irresponsibly tweet or snap something quickly for SnapC or InstaG, to change history and just put their own narrative on in, that’s either
- severely low in ability to research and find out the truth and/or
- blatantly lying for drama and self-importance
Funnily enough, there are many who loves the lipstick, and miss the pig entirely. This means that either the lipstick is really good, or that people want to believe what they want to believe.
Well, good for them I suppose, for these sort of people.
A Pig Is A Pig Is A Pig
For me (and many of us I believe), even if someone puts lipstick on a pig, I may be more entertained by it, but really – a pig is a pig is a pig. If a whole pig costs $499, putting a lipstick on it and trying to sell me the same pig for $5000 isn’t gonna cut it sweetie. Maybe I’ll give you a dollar for trying or being funny, but the value of the pig remains the same.
Don’t be a sucker that wants to believe what others want to believe, like when I was told how a certain individual is still telling the same old lies on their internal talk, social media and in person – go find out the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Remember, sincerity isn’t a measure of truth – one can be sincerely wrong.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.