During the deepest part of worship in City Harvest Church, as my hands were lifted up in worship, and eyes close and my heart was sensitive to the things of the spirit, I saw a vision.
In that vision, I saw both Jesus and my recently-called-to-heaven papa.
Jesus was standing to papa’s front and his right, and again, I don’t know how I knew He’s Jesus in the first place, but I as tried to look at Him, I could see more of a side view of Jesus, and He looked the same as I saw Him in my other dream of papa looking and finding Jesus. They wore the same clothes as in that dream too.
But this closed vision seemed to zoom in more on papa.
Papa looked…super happy.
In this closed vision, papa was switching between smiling from ear-to-ear, to half grins and to a full-fledged toothy grin.
The level of details I could see was pretty high, and I could even see the cheeky glint in his eyes, and that naughty sparkle. Papa looked very, very healthy, with the rose tinge in his cheeks and face.
He looked at his peak physical health, and looks somewhat like he’s around 30-plus to early 40s.
Then I realized that his lips didn’t move at all, he was just alternating between smiling and grinning at me, without stopping. But I could see the love in his eyes.
And that’s when the tears started flowing.
Pa, why don’t you say anything to me?
Don’t you know I miss you?
Don’t you know the last time I spoke to you, we were barely speaking at you had so much trouble breathing, coughing and choking because of your condition? We had a silent lunch, but it’s one of my most treasured memories now.
I miss your voice, your presence, your advices, your so-silent-prayer-that-I-almost-can’t-hear prayers.
I miss touching you, holding your hand, and the way you often harden your body when I hug you and kiss you.
And the tears just kept flowing.
So irritating, there I was crying and tearing and missing him, and this man just keeps smiling and grinning at me, with such a soft loving look in his eyes.
Then it dawned on me, papa was standing just slightly behind Jesus. Papa seem to imply that Jesus’ presence and words were way more important that hearing from him (papa), and that Jesus was more than enough for me.
Then this verse came to my mind:
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
JOHN 14:6 (NKJV)
6 JESUS SAID TO HIM, “I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.
Papa knew…for Jesus is the way, the truth and the light, our savior, our salvation, our greatest shepherd of everything.
Papa knew what is more important, at least from how I perceive what he’s trying to tell me through his actions.
Papa is very wise, and he knows that Jesus is way more important than him, but he wanted to show his presence to me, to assure me that he’s thinking of me and that he’s okay.
The tears kept flowing, I wiped them away but the tears just keep flowing.
Pa, thank you for encouraging me, for bringing me up, and watching over me even when you’re already in heaven.
Don’t worry pa,
JOSHUA 24:15 (NKJV)
BUT AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.”
As for me and my household, we love the Lord, and will serve and follow Him all the days of our lives, and we will dedicate our lives to teaching others of His love.
Pa, there’s so much I wanna ask and speak to you about, but let’s save the best for last in eternity. In the meantime, keep watching over me, and Jesus and papa, watch me – I’ll do my best and keep doing you proud.
Can’t stand the manifestation…
My 1st Year Using Site Bui…
Circles Life Promo Code M…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.