I recently stopped my GetResponse email marketing account because I realized that Solo Build It HAS an already built-in one that is a pay-as-you-go version based on the emails sent out (read more in my Cancelled My GetResponse Trial here)
I just signed up for GetResponse email marketing services like super recently (1 day ago on 14th June 2018 – today as I write this article is 15th June 2018), and this decision has been a long time coming.
I’ve “tried” email marketing here and there before…
- when I signed up with a course with an affiliate marketer (he recommended Aweber then)
- when I bought and tried Affilojetpack, and Mark Ling provided an affordable email platform called Fluttermail, but that didn’t work out then as I didn’t focus
…but maybe I wasn’t psychologically prepared for it then.
I kept on thinking of the monthly costs, and because I wasn’t making much/any money online then, and my heart wasn’t in those topics, or a combination of the above, so I discontinued them all.
Table Of Contents
IT’S INTERESTING…AS I INCREASE THE FOCUS OF NIGELCHUA.COM…
It seems easier to write more content, and I think it’s mainly the
- increased clarity
- increased focus
And it becomes easy for me to think about my readers and what I should write more of, do more of, share more of.
In fact, I’ve already
- wrote a short report “Boring Blueprint To Passive Income And Early Retirement” which will be given to new email subscribers – I share on how I paid of my $390K flat within 5 years, how I structure my family finances to gear predominantly for passive income and more)
- mapped up more than 40 email autoresponders that I have to write for my subscribers and community(other than cost of email autoresponder that put me off earlier, another reason was because I was afraid I won’t know what to write about, but weirdly, I have so much to share and show now that NigelChua.com is much more focused).
And progressing to start creating a community is just a natural progression (if you hadn’t sign up for the newsletter and joined the community, sign up here – I’ll serve you the best I can)
HOW DID I END UP WITH GETRESPONSE?
Frankly, earlier I was going through Reddit, I wanted to “try something that had a forever free if it’s a low amount of subscribers” and a few of the reddits was recommending:
MailerLite Rejects NigelChua
So you know of the MailerLite rejecting NigelChua.com as a client cos apparently according to their algorithm, it’s high risk cos I write about affiliate marketing apparently. BUT they allow people to put affiliate links in their emails.
Basically they can accept affiliate marketers who do not write/teach/share about making money online.
ReachMail Wasn’t Accepting Anymore New Accounts
ReachMail was my 2nd option and back up to MailerLite, but funnily enough, when I tried to sign up, they indicated that they weren’t accepting anymore new accounts LOL – must be my luck then haha
So How Did I End Up With GetResponse Email Marketing?
I went on to Google and search for the best/suited email marketing services for me, and I am price sensitive as I am just starting with my email marketing and community building.
The usual suspects such as Aweber, ConvertKit, ConstantContact, iContact and more, all either start at $29 per month for 0-500 subscribers, or their pricing was much higher with tiering.
I opened a couple of tabs to compare their pricing, and found that GetResponse had very good pricing (1st month free, $15/month for up to 1000 subscribers – that’s half the price of most other service providers).
I went through their features, and since I’m just a beginner, GetResponse seemed more than suffice for me (I plan to use simple HTML emails rather than full blown newsletter with pictures etc).
And that’s how GetResponse was chosen =D
Now I’d like to invite you to join my community by signing up in the box below – I will do my best to serve you, and as I learn more about you and the community, I am confident I will improve the value I bring to you to help you build and live a passive income driven life.
See you on the inside!
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
How To Avoid Scams Online…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.