I just realized that my house and my life has been gradually undergoing a process of shedding and purification.
Overtly, we’ve added two air purifiers to our homes, two air purifiers to our clinics, air filters and purifier in our home. Covertly, I’ve been exploring in my heart and mind to shed stuff that are not important, and recently decided that I’ll be focusing only on two major projects, the other more important ones being relationships with God, my wife, my church, my family members, my cell group members, my friends and colleagues.
These two major projects are:
1. Urbanrehab Pte Ltd – a niche and ultra elite brick and mortar physiotherapy and rehabilitation company based in Singapore
2. NigelChua.com – a publishing platform dedicated to helping individuals start a business they love, grow personally and live the lives they wish.
At first thought, it seems scary, but actually come to reflect and think about it, I’ve incrementally shedded things that I deemed not important or decreasing in importance includes pursuing things that don’t really matter anymore.
- decreasing pursuits of sales that are not important
- went cold turkey on my coffee habit – I used to drink 4-5 cups of coffee per day
- seeking to stock up more products and inventory to sell just because there are few enquiries
- dropping entrepreneurial pursuits that previously seemed interesting, profitable, or something along that line – but now such pursuits seems less important and less interesting
- not entertaining high-maintenance or attention seeking individuals that are time-suckers and tiresome
- relationships, friendships and associates that are not important anymore, or weren’t important in the first place.
- and more.
I’ve picked up more “detoxing” activities such as:
- jogging and exercising 4-6 times a week
- limiting my salt intake
- limiting non-naturals fat intake such as mayonaise
- drinking more water, at least 3 liters of water per day
What about you?
What do you think about shedding things, relationships and pursuits that no longer hold meaning? What would you do? Would you be able to shed things that sap your time, energy and money? Would you?
Share your thoughts below.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.