I just realized that my house and my life has been gradually undergoing a process of shedding and purification.
Overtly, we’ve added two air purifiers to our homes, two air purifiers to our clinics, air filters and purifier in our home. Covertly, I’ve been exploring in my heart and mind to shed stuff that are not important, and recently decided that I’ll be focusing only on two major projects, the other more important ones being relationships with God, my wife, my church, my family members, my cell group members, my friends and colleagues.
These two major projects are:
1. Urbanrehab Pte Ltd – a niche and ultra elite brick and mortar physiotherapy and rehabilitation company based in Singapore
2. NigelChua.com – a publishing platform dedicated to helping individuals start a business they love, grow personally and live the lives they wish.
At first thought, it seems scary, but actually come to reflect and think about it, I’ve incrementally shedded things that I deemed not important or decreasing in importance includes pursuing things that don’t really matter anymore.
- decreasing pursuits of sales that are not important
- went cold turkey on my coffee habit – I used to drink 4-5 cups of coffee per day
- seeking to stock up more products and inventory to sell just because there are few enquiries
- dropping entrepreneurial pursuits that previously seemed interesting, profitable, or something along that line – but now such pursuits seems less important and less interesting
- not entertaining high-maintenance or attention seeking individuals that are time-suckers and tiresome
- relationships, friendships and associates that are not important anymore, or weren’t important in the first place.
- and more.
I’ve picked up more “detoxing” activities such as:
- jogging and exercising 4-6 times a week
- limiting my salt intake
- limiting non-naturals fat intake such as mayonaise
- drinking more water, at least 3 liters of water per day
What about you?
What do you think about shedding things, relationships and pursuits that no longer hold meaning? What would you do? Would you be able to shed things that sap your time, energy and money? Would you?
Share your thoughts below.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.