I just realized that my house and my life has been gradually undergoing a process of shedding and purification.
Overtly, we’ve added two air purifiers to our homes, two air purifiers to our clinics, air filters and purifier in our home. Covertly, I’ve been exploring in my heart and mind to shed stuff that are not important, and recently decided that I’ll be focusing only on two major projects, the other more important ones being relationships with God, my wife, my church, my family members, my cell group members, my friends and colleagues.
These two major projects are:
1. Urbanrehab Pte Ltd – a niche and ultra elite brick and mortar physiotherapy and rehabilitation company based in Singapore
2. NigelChua.com – a publishing platform dedicated to helping individuals start a business they love, grow personally and live the lives they wish.
At first thought, it seems scary, but actually come to reflect and think about it, I’ve incrementally shedded things that I deemed not important or decreasing in importance includes pursuing things that don’t really matter anymore.
- decreasing pursuits of sales that are not important
- went cold turkey on my coffee habit – I used to drink 4-5 cups of coffee per day
- seeking to stock up more products and inventory to sell just because there are few enquiries
- dropping entrepreneurial pursuits that previously seemed interesting, profitable, or something along that line – but now such pursuits seems less important and less interesting
- not entertaining high-maintenance or attention seeking individuals that are time-suckers and tiresome
- relationships, friendships and associates that are not important anymore, or weren’t important in the first place.
- and more.
I’ve picked up more “detoxing” activities such as:
- jogging and exercising 4-6 times a week
- limiting my salt intake
- limiting non-naturals fat intake such as mayonaise
- drinking more water, at least 3 liters of water per day
What about you?
What do you think about shedding things, relationships and pursuits that no longer hold meaning? What would you do? Would you be able to shed things that sap your time, energy and money? Would you?
Share your thoughts below.
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.