Increasing our awareness or consciousness, by itself, is insufficient. Incomplete even. After careful pondering and thinking about “raising consciousness for a conscious living”, consciousness by itself, without action that correspond with the consciousness, would mean futile thoughts after all.
For example, if you watch or read sad news in another part of the world, and you think to yourself that “How could such atrocity/catastrophy/evil happen? They should ___”. You may even cry, or share with someone else about it.
…but if that’s all you do, isn’t that all for naught?
That’s more like a touch-and-go approach to life and the events around us. Being aware is good, having self awareness, by realizing what you feel and think about it, even better, but nothing beats taking action towards the
Perhaps, that may inspire you to live a better life and not take things for granted in your everyday living.
Self-awareness is definitely part of change…but I’d say it’s incomplete. In fact, it’s one half of the same coin. The other side is behavioral/action that actually elicits the change. Why I bring this up is because I’ve pondered this for awhile – and in my profession, I’ve dealt much with people who suffer from the deepest of sadness/depression, suicidal tendencies etc, and their primary issue was a reminiscence and replay of sad/depressive/suicidal thoughts etc. We cannot outthink our problems, we can thank it to a certain degree, but what’s more important is how we take action on it. Is this true?
Very much so.
If we take two people, and one focus on awareness building/cognitive affirmations as opposed to another who keeps taking the right action…who do you think will grow faster? The purely cognitive one? Or the purely behavioral one?
Assuming both has basic ability to reflect and learn, the one who takes action first, and consistently, will be the one with the step ahead.
Table Of Contents
Can’t stand the manifestation…
Passive Income, Busin…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.