Table Of Contents
I’ve shared earlier that I had plans to:
- outsource some content creation on NigelChua.com – this got shelved as the writing agency don’t have the expertise to write on what I’m slanted to (which I’m secretly happy about)
- two WordPress-based niche sites that I’m 100% outsourcing – just in Month 2 of outsourcing, my wife told me that she has some viable business opportunities that includes manufacturing and possibly e-commerce, and wants/needs my help
I have been thinking about it for a while (2-3 weeks), and I want to help her because she’s been helping me so much in my businesses since 2008, so I’d really want to support and help her.
But I Don’t Care – I’m Gonna Keep Pressing In Anyway With My 2 Outsourced Sites.
That’d mean that the two WordPress niche sites that is outsourced, will be EVEN more outsourced and bare-bones ie I may not have the time, energy and effort to even market the businesses at all, so it’d be very Google/SEO-reliant, which is something I’m sort of interested in to find out.
As I had shared, I’ll keep outsourcing content creation on these 2 sites for at least 6 months (this will mean that I will have at least 24 x 1000 word articles on each niche site by end of 2017 (1 x 1000 word articles per week per site). I will also outsource link building activities every 2-3 months too per site.
It Will Cost Me Money.
1. Customized sites = USD 799 per site x 2 sites = USD 1598
2. Article writing = USD 428 per month for 12 articles per month (6 per site per month) x 6 months = USD 2568
3. Outsourced link building (The Hoth) = USD 60 per 3 links x once per quarter x 2 sites x 2 quarters = USD 240
I’d spent a minimum of USD 4406 (roughly SGD 6168) by 31st December 2017.
It’s ok as it’s budgeted for, but I wish I can spend more time marketing the sites – maybe I’ll carve out an additional USD 500 for guest posting or more link building.
I aim to make at least 10% back, which is USD 500 from both sites combined by end of 2017 – keep you posted on this! After 6-12 months, I’d like to sell off these sites to entrepreneurs who can give them the love they deserve. I chose these 2 niches cos of their potential (about $8000 – 9000 revenue per site per month at full capacity). If/once they make revenue, I will set most of the revenue to marketing and content creation.
PS: I Realize That I May Have A Problem
I am aware that I keep trying and buying and venturing into different projects, which led me to tend to be over-stretched and unable to focus on task at hand…or that I’m getting closer to my goal of making more than $100 online per month.
Moving forward to 2018, what I will do is:
- to focus on 3-4 core projects that are important/close to heart
- anything else I’m interested in, either outsource 100% by paying (like what I did for the 2 WordPress niche sites) OR do joint ventures where I take majority (at least 51%) and set funding to build the project which will be executed by hired freelancers/employees.
My focus will still be on the 3-4 core projects that are important/close to heart, and to stop being too easily distracted/diluted. It is a disrupting and annoying habit that I want and will remove.
Let us make the most of our time and may next year be our best year yet!
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.