SBI is currently offering a special buy one get one free back to work promotion. This is their best offer of the year.
This is an extra optional bonus where you can get a second SBI subscription for a friend or relative (or even yourself) for FREE instead of the regular $299 price.
This offer is only good until midnight on September 4th, 2013, so if you want to take advantage of it, now is the time to look into this and make a decision.
SBI sometimes runs other promos like getting a second subscription for $100, but this one is their most generous and popular promo of the year by far.
This is a great deal for couples, for a parent and child, or for two friends, since the two of you can build your own online businesses together.
Table Of Contents
What Is SBI?
SBI is a very popular service that helps you build an income-generating online business. It includes the education and tools you need as well as hosting for your website. This service is for people who want to build a real online business that consistently generates income month after month. If you only want to put up a website and don’t care about whether it makes any money, you don’t need SBI.
Be sure to read my full review of SBI if you’re interested in learning how to make money online. Also, I note how I gained results using SBI within the first year (and month) of using SBI.
Personally I use SBI, because I need it and it works. I use it to market my brick and mortar physiotherapy and hand therapy services online, and I use it to start other small online businesses.
I used to try to teach people how to earn income from blogging, but for most people the learning curve is just too steep. You can definitely succeed this way – obviously many people have – but you must be dedicated to mastering the creative side, the technical side, and the marketing side. And you’d better have the ability to crank out lots of lots of high-quality content.
SBI is a better approach for people who prefer to focus most of their energies on the creative side, to let someone else handle the technical side, and to get help and tutoring with the marketing side. With SBI you can generate income from a static website and/or with visitor-generated content, so you don’t have to post fresh content every day or every week like you might do with a blog. It’s an easier, gentler model for online business than the typical blogging model.
SBI has gone through some major upgrades this past year. The best part is that these upgrades don’t cost anything extra. SBI used to charge an extra premium to add some optional features, but now these features – and more – are rolled into their standard package.
Learn more about what you’ll gain from using SBI 2.0.
Monthly Payment Option
SBI now offers a monthly payment option. Instead of paying $299 per year, you now have the option of paying $29.99 per month.
SBI is offering the monthly payment option for a limited time as a “recession buster” to help out people for whom paying $299 is too big a burden. This way you can get your site up and running and generating income for you, and then switch to the $299 annual payments and save $60 per year when you’re ready.
If SBI sounds interesting to you, a good place to start is to watch their video tour.
Then you may want to read my full review.
After that you may want to poke around the SBI website.
And finally I recommend you read my Site Build It! Walkthrough.
I’ve written tons about this service already, so the above articles will give you a solid overview.
If you have any questions about SBI though, please submit them via their questions form. Your questions will be answered by an actual SBI customer.
Just remember that the holiday two-for-one bonus offer is only good until midnight on Wednesday, 4th September 2013, so you have about 4 days left to decide if you want to take advantage of it.
Circles Life Promo Code M…
Can’t stand the manifestation…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.