SAVE MORE MONEY
- Ruthlessly Cull Unnecessary Expenses
- Respect The Humble $10
- Small Tweaks To More $10s
- $200K+ By 35 – Reality Or Dream?
EARN MORE MONEY
It’s true – the more you can earn either by salary or side hustle or in business, means that the easier and more you can save and invest. I love this category and strongly believe in it, because there are so many upsides to a side hustle:
1. It has no ceiling cap on earnings (there’s online businesses making from $100 to millions) especially if you are a salaried employee.
If you are already running a business, use Solo Build It to generate more leads and sales to your business (see how I built a $100K lead generation ugly website). Or if you prefer WordPress, you can take a look at Wealthy Affiliate.
2. Multiple source of income (other than diversifying your income from being a pure salaried person, an online business can have 3, 4 or 10+ sources of income from advertising, book sales, affiliate income etc)
3. it’s a Skill that can be honed and repeated (means if you learn how to build one profitable business/website, you can do it again and again)
4. it’s a Business that can be sold for up to 25x of the annual profits (if you so wish or decide)
5. It can be very, very, very satisfying to do good and meaningful work* (as you serve people and partner and maybe employ others as your business grows, you’d be surprised.)
INVEST AND GROW MORE MONEY
Yep, investing is like planting your own money trees – with patience, careful selection…every dollar becomes a Dollar Soldier that works for you with only one goal in mind: every Dollar Soldier seeks to earn you more cents and dollars.
- Start Investing For Passive Dividend Income In Just 3 Days
- How To Retire With $3 Million
- Invest To Spend On Luxury & Liabilities (Whatever You Want*)
- Shocking Maths Of Early Retirement (It’s Less Than You Think)
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.