Resources (Affiliate Links)
- Get 2 free websites + learn how to build an online business nigelchua.com/wealthyaffiliate
- Get a business logo nigelchua.com/fiverr
Salaries Are Dream Killers
Salaries are a drug that many companies use to kill your energy, time, motivations and dreams. It makes it comfortable to keep working for a salary as it pays the bills…at the expense of your hopes and ideals.
I get it, we all start somewhere, and we need to eat and have roof over our heads. I understand. But dont give up on yourself and your dreams – it is worth it to fight for a life worth living.
Do watch the video to find out the 3 ways salaries will kill your dreams, and what the 2 things you can do about it.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.