Schedule for today:
8.28 AM rush out to bring Olivia to school in pram. Took bus all the way there for the first time. Took a bus back home.
9.55 AM reached home. Exercise (woke up late dammit) and showered.
10.45 AM took David out to Punggol.
11.15 AM Friends came to home, wanted to see David, rushed back from Punggol.
11.30 AM Back home, friends happy to see David (and us too la).
1.45 PM Brought David to Sengkang again. Played, played, played, snacked.
4.45 PM Brought sleeping David home.
What. An. Amazing. Sabbatical.
Now, I just need to squeeze in more time to publish more books on Seneca and blogging and family time.
Time really flies.
(Of course this is all nice and dandy but I am not earning an income during the sabbatical so that’s not great BUT it’s ok for now as I build up Nalco Group’s sales but by keeping costs low that helps too).
The Entire Simplified Fra…
I Decided To Learn More A…
Wealthy Affiliate – My…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Make Money Online Singap…
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
How To Avoid Scams Online…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
Link To Us! - If you've enjoyed any of the articles here, I'll really appreciate your help if you could link to the specific post/article/homepage from your website, blog, LinkedIn or social media accounts such as FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram etc - this will help us to grow and serve you better - thank you! =)
Note/Disclaimer: The information in this blog/forum/comments is distributed on an "As Is'' basis, without warranty of any kind. The site owner may have a financial relationship with some of the companies or products mentioned on the blog. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs, a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising. Advertisement does not imply endorsement. Information might not be completely comprehensive and some readers may want to consult additional sources. This blog/forum does not contain professional advice. For professional advice, consult a professional. By reading this blog/forum/comments you acknowledge full responsibility for your actions with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly in connection with the blog/forum.