Controversial or weird as that may sound, but it is not an opinion. It is a tried-and-tested fact, classic, evergreen, always here to stay.
It’s our habits that form us today, us tomorrow, and our future.
Everywhere I go, as I speak to people, read the news, see on Facebook etc, I always get the impression that many of us seem to think that:
we all just need one good idea
I just need one solid breakthrough
That’s not really true.
The problem is that we tend to see what’s easily seen. So-and-so became successful/made tons of money out of nowhere.
I call that bullshit. Just because we don’t see the years, sweat, tears, blood poured waaaaaaaaay before the success came, doesn’t mean it was easy. Ask anyone, is the price of success easy nor cheap?
Nope. Not at all.
No successes are a one time solid breakthrough, nor are they a one-time good idea. If you look and study all the successes online and offline, you can note that it’s a series of small-decision making and action taking that led and slowly grow small start ups to larger, more profitable and successful ones.
Means that you have an idea, you test it, and refine it. Testing means to try it, refine it means to remove the aspects that aren’t good, and focus on the good parts, and keep adding to it the good things and keep removing the bad things. And that’s generally how one achieves success.
Very simplified, but it is a principle of life and success.
An example is how I started by $65 physiotherapy business that slowly grew over 5 years to be a 7-figure business. I mean, who knew it’d grow so much? We certainly didn’t know. We just wanted to survive in the early days. We certainly didn’t start off making 7-figures. If anything, it’s incremental. First year $50+K. Then $80+K the next year. Then $130+K. Then $200+K and then the spike happens from $200+K to $500+K to $800+K and then the $1M+.
Success is not sudden or by accident. It’s incremental + exponential, over time and refining as we went along.
This article is about two things: habit and persistence. Both are two different sides of the same coin; persistence being a skill, habit being the action; and working together for the joint purpose of whatever you set out to do…or not do.
Table Of Contents
- 0.1 Today, I Want To Encourage You To Focus And Think On What Is Important To You, And What Would You Like To Achieve In One Year’s Time.
- 0.2 Whatever You Want To Achieve, Do It Now. Plan It And Do It. Nothing Gets Done Or Achieved Until One Does It.
- 0.3 Related Posts
- 1 JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Today, I Want To Encourage You To Focus And Think On What Is Important To You, And What Would You Like To Achieve In One Year’s Time.
If you want to build an online business, set the time, maybe 4-5 hours a week to dedicate to this. Learn the nuances, the techniques, do the writing, learn. Do this now, everyday or 3-4 times per week, for whole year, and then tell me the results.
If you’re a student, stay at home mum (SAHM), working full time or part time, or retired: you must build an online business on the side. Please don’t quit your job yet, build it on the side until it’s profitable enough to replace your salary, then you have more options.
It’s not a luxury but truly a necessity for your future.
I’ve built multiple businesses (and lost multiple too) and I can tell you frankly that building a business on the internet is the cheapest/most cost-effective way to business. There are thousands of people who do so sharing on topics that they’re passionate about (like how NigelChua.com shares on passive income and online business, which is my passion…for years now).
I know I am making some money online (see my income reports), and I know my financial future is getting better and better. But it is not easy, and takes a lot of time to learn and apply but I am building my passive income internet businesses that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7.
To learn how I to make money online, join my mailing list and visit my resources page to see all the tools I use actively to build money making online businesses.
If you want to improve your health, which part? You want to exercise 1x per day? Set it in your calendar, and do it. You want to eat consciously? Apply it to 1 meal a day first, then 2 meals then all meals. Do it now. Do this now, everyday or 3-4 times per week, for whole year, and then tell me the results.
Whatever You Want To Achieve, Do It Now. Plan It And Do It. Nothing Gets Done Or Achieved Until One Does It.
I leave you with a quote that is close to my heart by Calvin Coolidge:
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Happy 36th Birthday To Me
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income, Busin…
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Solo Build It Versus Self-H…
Assets Pay For Lifestyle And…
Should I Start With Wealthy…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.