Welcome to my Tools & Resources section – it is my curated list of the tools and services I use and comfortably recommend to help you grow personally,start and grow your passive income streams with an online businessand more
I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page for myself, and it doubles as a resource for you and others to refer which you can revisit for all of your growth, success and passive income needs. I will add to it as I learn, grow and discover more things, products and lessons along the way, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Many of the resources listed here are have been useful to very useful to me in my life and pursuit of success and passive income.
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.
Please understand that I have experience with some if not most of these products and companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
- 1 AFFILIATE MARKETING
(PASSIVE COMMISSIONS INCOME)
- 1.1 Wealthy Affiliate (WA) Start Your 1st Profitable Online Business And Earn Your First $100 Online
- 1.2 Jaaxy Keyword Research: Discover What People Are Searching For (Demand)
- 1.3 AWeber Email Marketing Email Autoresponder & List Building
- 1.4 Fiverr: Logo, Flyer, Website & Other Creative Work Freelancer
- 1.5 FatJoe Online Marketing Agency For Ongoing / Increasing Traffic, Leads And Sales
- 1.6 Images And Pictures
- 2 DEPOSITPHOTOS CONTRIBUTER (PASSIVE ROYALTIES INCOME)
- 3 KINDLE EBOOK PUBLISHING (PASSIVE ROYALTIES INCOME)
- 4 DIVIDEND INCOME STOCKS INVESTING (PASSIVE DIVIDENDS INCOME)
- 5 CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTING (PASSIVE CRYPTOCURRENCY DIVIDENDS INCOME)
- 6 FITNESS, HEALTH, STRENGTH, ENERGY AND HAVE MORE SEX
- 6.1 Sleep Early, Wake Up Early And Dominate The Day
- 6.2 Exercise Every Day At Least 15-30 Minutes
- 6.3 Take High Quality Health Supplements Daily
- 6.4 Men Only: Improve Sexual Health And Relationship Intimacy
- 6.5 Drinking Only Filtered Water
- 6.6 Read, Read, Read (refer to the Books section)
- 6.7 Pray And Meditate Daily
- 6.8 Schedule Time With Loved Ones And Friends Regularly
- 6.9 Fast 16 Hours Daily a day, 1-7 days a week.
- 7 PRODUCTIVITY
(PASSIVE COMMISSIONS INCOME)
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) Start Your 1st Profitable Online Business And Earn Your First $100 Online
Wealthy Affiliate has been around since 2005, and I’ve been a member since 2015 – I have had a roller-coaster experience in the earlier stage and especially with comparing with Solo Build It (below, and see the comparison), but I’ve since come to the conclusion that:
- Wealthy Affiliate University is great to learn affiliate marketing and try a whole slew of niches/topics with lower costs (with WordPress cos it’s cheaper)
- Read my Wealthy Affiliate review here
- You can get up to 2 free SiteRubix sites as well as limited access to forum/training of Wealthy Affiliate. Get 2 free websites by signing up for free Wealthy Affiliate membership here.
Best of all, there is a free-for-life basic membership option, sign up for free here, no credit card required.
Jaaxy Keyword Research: Discover What People Are Searching For (Demand)
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool is a powerful keyword research tool that you need to use to: research your niche and business-related keywords that you should target for all your articles and search engine optimization.
You can sign up for free at this Jaxxy Link to try it out to see if you like it. Get 30 credits that you can use for 30 searches =)
AWeber Email Marketing Email Autoresponder & List Building
List building is an integral necessity and key part of any business, not just online business.
In my opinion, it is more important for online businesses to use email autoresponders and build a list, because online businesses have no physical presence, so to build a relationship, it’d be purely an online relationship – hence the need for a good, affordable and easy-to-use email autoresponder.
I like Aweber – they’re intuitively simple to use, you can create dedicated landing pages, and best of all, they now have a free to try version which is free for up to 500 subscribers and once you have more than 500 subscribers or when you’re ready, upgrade to pro version at base of $19/month.
Fiverr: Logo, Flyer, Website & Other Creative Work Freelancer
I use Fiverr a lot to outsource most of my design works, be it for physical name cards, flyers, brochures; as well as for digital creations such as logo and website creation – sign up to Fiverr using my link and we both can get up to $100 each.
FatJoe Online Marketing Agency For Ongoing / Increasing Traffic, Leads And Sales
Google and search engines love fresh, updated content, and if you’re like me, hard-pressed for time, you can consider outsourcing both keyword research and content development.
I recommend FatJoe and they are the agency for agencies (they are serving more than 5000 agencies and counting), and they have two broad deliverables (click on each link to read more):
- content and blog writing
- infographic design
- product description
- blogger outreach
- niche edits
- local business citations
- press release distribution
- infographic promotion
Images And Pictures
A picture speaks a thousand words, and can help “break” texts nicely into different sections. I use Deposit Photos for the number of high quality images they have (paid and premium).
(PASSIVE ROYALTIES INCOME)
Build A Stream Of Recurring Royalties By Uploading Your Photos, Videos, Vectors & Other Creation
I use DepositPhotos for high quality premium photos for my websites, and I will be experimenting on uploading photos as a DepositPhotos Contributer. From the contribution page, it says that:
- you can earn $0.30 to $37.40 earnings PER ONE (1) photo
- you can earn $4.30 to $71 earnings PER ONE (1) video
- that it takes an average of 6 months to stable royalty income
I think this is a good option for creatives, photographers and videographers. and to buffer, maybe we can estimated it’d take 12 – 18 months to build up stable income from this.
KINDLE EBOOK PUBLISHING
(PASSIVE ROYALTIES INCOME)
Publish Kindle Ebooks For Recurring Royalties
I am have a number of Kindle ebooks being published / edited / proofread, and Kindle ebooks publishing is one of my favored passive income streams because it’s a do-it-once-get-paid-recurringly. Will update you on the best Kindle ebook publishing program later.
Supporting services you’d need for your Kindle KDP publishing business:
DIVIDEND INCOME STOCKS INVESTING
(PASSIVE DIVIDENDS INCOME)
Income Investing Tools
- Coming soon
Income Investing Platforms And Exchanges
- Coming soon
(PASSIVE CRYPTOCURRENCY DIVIDENDS INCOME)
Cryptocurrency, or digital currency (some are utility tokens) are part of a future hedge that is inevitable: it is part of the future, and that’s why at least 1-2% of your net worth should be invested into cryptocurrency such as bitcoin (BTC) and ethereum (ETH).
I prefer these two classics and most of my cryptocurrency investments are in those two, but there are many more cryptocurrency and digital coins / tokens that I invest a little in from my 1-2%.
How to purchase and store cryptocurrency: Crypto.com
I like to simplify things, so I use my credit cards to fund my cryptocurrency purchases at Crypto.com. You can also use Xfers and bank transfer I believe, but I dont want to have too many moving parts.
If you want additional security for your cryptocurrency, then you can consider getting and using an actual physical wallet for cryptocurrency, which is Trezor. I still use my Trezor from 2017.
Recommended: Crypto.com’s App + Debit Card (use my Crypto.com code n9h6j72gs4 and we both get USD 50)
FITNESS, HEALTH, STRENGTH, ENERGY AND HAVE MORE SEX
To be successful in life, we need to be able to harness energy to perform work sustainably – no point working so hard and much just to fall sick, or worse, get bad sick. Falling sick frequently decreases our energy and momentum to be able to sustainably build and live passive income and progressive lives.
Sleep Early, Wake Up Early And Dominate The Day
Avoid coffee 8-12 hours before sleep time, keep your phone away from you and turn off all lights if possible, at most a little night light if you need.
Some sleep-enhancing products that you can consider
- ChiliPAD Cube 3.0 to control the temperature of your bed to suit your preference on-demand. It can also help to decrease swelling, inflammation and improve health. It scores 4-stars out of 5 stars across 230 ratings so far.
- Black-out Darkening Curtain helps you block light and allows you to have light-related or quality-related sleep. Check out NiceTown’s 100% blackout window curtain panels scores a full 5 out of 5 stars out of 8800+ ratings.
- Weighted Blankets provides a proproceptive and weighted cover that induces deep relaxation and rest. Consider Quility’s adult premium weighted blanked scores 4.5-stars out of 5 stars from 18,137 ratings so far.
- Xtend-Life Neuro-natural Sleep supplement to support healthy sleep patterns
- Wake up naturally with Philip’s SmartSleep HF3520/60 Wake-up Light Therapy where you customize to wake up with colored sunrise simulation as well as fall asleep naturally with setting of Sunset Fading Night Light. This doesn’t “jar or shock” you unnaturally to wake up, allowing for more rested and natural approach to rest and sleep. It scores 4-stars out of 5 across 7,700+ ratings.
Exercise Every Day At Least 15-30 Minutes
With / by simple daily exercises such as walking, jogging, weights, climbing stairs, whatever – just move.
Some tips would be to
- park your car a little further away to induce 15-30 minutes walk back to home or to car
- choose to walk to your destination (if it’s under 30 or 60 minutes)
- choose to live closer to your workplace, and walk or bike everywhere
- apply an “exercise” toll-gate eg whenever you pass through a door, you have to do at least one (1) specific exercise
- buy some home exercise or gym machines and equipment
- a good and simple airbike such as the Body Rider BRF700 Exercise Upright Fan Bike has a solid rating of 4-stars across 1900+ ratings. Affordable too, and great to exercise at home to burn off calories and work out after working from home and stationary for so long.
- and combine that with Marcy’s MWM-988 Multifunction Steel Home Gym 150lbs Weight Stack Machine, 4.5-stars across 621 ratings is pretty good too (I like weights so this home gym system works)
- if you have deeper pockets, you can consider the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Performance Monitor, which is much more pricey but scores 5-stars with more than 4,200+ rating. etc
Take High Quality Health Supplements Daily
I only trust and take Xtend Life health supplements since 2014, as I know their quality, their CEO and dedication and integrity.
Here’s what I take daily:
- Xtend Life Total Balance Men’s Premium (general health with 98+ isolated health boosting compounds). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Omega 3 Fish Oil QH Ultra (for energy, brain and heart health). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Kiwi Klenz (for improved gut health, digesting food and probiotics). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Natural Energy Bee Pollen (for energy, especially after lunch and evenings). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Male Rejuvenator (for prostate and male sexual health). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Neuro-natural Serenity (for that mental focus, calm and serenity of mind). Read my review here.
Men Only: Improve Sexual Health And Relationship Intimacy
- Stop watching and/or masturbating to porn
- Exercise at least 2-5 times per week (include at least one dashing exercise per week)
- Cut out sugar
- Flirt with your girlfriend or wife throughout the day. Touch and smile gently at them regularly, tenderly.
Drinking Only Filtered Water
I recommend Aquasana drinking water filter, which I’ve been using since 2015. Reason being our body is more than 50% water, and we need water everyday for normal bodily functions – drink something clean and filtered that helps you.
Read my Aquasana Model 4000 Tabletop version here.
Read, Read, Read (refer to the Books section)
Pray And Meditate Daily
Schedule Time With Loved Ones And Friends Regularly
Fast 16 Hours Daily a day, 1-7 days a week.
Fasting has scores of positive health benefits, from clarity, to digestive health, to endocrine health, to sleep and more. Of course, do check in with your doctor first.
Google Suite (Google Mail, Google Calendar etc)
I love Google Suite, which is also commonly known as GSuite – Google Suite. I have been using the paid version since 2014 for all my business and communication emails and calendar tools.
You will have also access to their Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google PowerPoint and more – very useful and waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than using Microsoft Office. I also integrate with Google Drive, so that makes it very easy to share work documents that can be updated from everyone.
Singapore Telco: Circles Life
Save $20 off your registration fees by entering MINUS20REG into the promo code section when you first sign up. Read more here.
Communication: Slack & WhatsApp
Slack and WhatsApp is my bread-and-butter for all if not most of my informal communications with internal team and even external customers, referrals and more.
Project Management: Trello
Trello is great to list down tasks and responsibilities by different roles and individuals. I don’t use it as much anymore ever since I started using Slack though.