Welcome to my Tools & Resources section, a curated list of the tools and websites I use and recommend to improve your chances of success and domination in all areas of your passive income businesses or investments, mindset, habits, health and more.
I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your passive income needs. I’ll add to it as I learn more, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
I have tested every recommendation on this page. Many of the resources listed here are have been useful to very useful to me in my life and pursuit of success and passive income.
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
ONLINE / INTERNET BUSINESS
WEALTHY AFFILIATE (WA)
Learn How To Start Your 1st Online Business And First Sale Online
Wealthy Affiliate has been around since 2005, and I’ve been a member since 2015 – I have had a roller-coaster experience in the earlier stage and especially with comparing with Solo Build It (below, and see the comparison), but I’ve since come to the conclusion that:
- Wealthy Affiliate University is great to learn affiliate marketing and try a whole slew of niches/topics with lower costs (with WordPress cos it’s cheaper) but…
- Read my Wealthy Affiliate review here
Best of all, there is a free-for-life basic membership option, sign up for free here, no credit card required.
2 Free Siterubix Websites
For free (yes really).
You can get up to 2 free SiteRubix sites as well as limited access to forum/training of Wealthy Affiliate.
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tools
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool is a powerful keyword research tool that you need to use to: research your niche and business-related keywords that you should target for all your articles and search engine optimization.
You can sign up for free at this Jaxxy Link and get 30 credits that you can use for 30 searches =)
KINDLE EBOOK PUBLISHING
Learn To Publish Kindle Ebooks:
- 24 Hour Book is comfortably and confidently the best affordable ($27 only) Amazon Kindle Publishing Training Program Since 2013. It provides you a hand-holded 10 step-by-step video training on how to write and publish a Kindle book in 24 hours or less.
- Coming soon
INCOME STOCKS / DIVIDEND STOCKS INVESTING
Income Investing Courses
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
CRYPTOCURRENCY / DIGITAL CURRENCY
Cryptocurrency Investing Courses
- Coming soon
- Quoinex / Qryptos
- Recommended: Crypto.com’s App + Debit Card or use my Crypto.com code n9h6j72gs4 and we both get USD 50
- Physical Wallet: Trezor
Cryptocurrency & Precious Metals Asset Management Company
Regal Assets (United States Only, one of US large precious metals and cryptocurrency asset management company with thousands of positive reviews, users and proven process. If you want your cryptocurrency investment to be done-for-you, they are the company I recommend.
- Regal Assets Home Page
- IRA Gold Kit (Free) – US citizens can use their IRA to invest in gold, read more in the kit
- IRA Crypto – US citizens can use their IRA to invest in cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, ethereum etc (yes, IRA is friendly with crypto)
GET HEALTHY, HAVE MORE STRENGTH, ENERGY AND MORE/BETTER SEX
To be successful in life, we need to be able to harness energy to perform work sustainably – no point working so hard and much just to fall sick, or worse, get bad sick. Falling sick frequently decreases our energy and momentum to be able to sustainably build and live passive income and progressive lives.
1) Sleep and wake up early. Avoid coffee 6-8 hours before sleep time, keep your phone away from you and turn off all lights if possible, at most a little night light if you need.
2) Exercise every day for at least 15-30 minutes by walking, jogging, weights, climbing stairs, whatever – just move.
3) Take high quality health supplements regularly. I only trust and take Xtend Life health supplements since 2014, as I know their quality, their CEO and dedication and integrity.
Here’s what I take daily:
- Xtend Life Total Balance Men’s Premium (general health with 98+ isolated health boosting compounds)
- Xtend Life Omega 3 Fish Oil QH Ultra (for energy, brain and heart health)
- Xtend Life Kiwi Klenz (for improved gut health, digesting food and probiotics)
- Xtend Life Natural Energy Bee Pollen (for energy, especially after lunch and evenings)
- Xtend Life Male Rejuvenator (for prostate and male sexual health)
- Xtend Life Neuro-natural Serenity (for that mental focus, calm and serenity of mind)
5) Drinking filtered water from high quality water filter (I recommend Aquasana drinking water filter, which I’ve been using since 2015). Reason being our body is more than 50% water, and we need water everyday for normal bodily functions – drink something that helps you.
6) Read, read, read (refer to the Books section)
7) Pray and meditate daily
8) Schedule time with loved ones and friends regularly
9) Fast at least 16 hours a day, up to 1-7 days a week. Fasting has scores of positive health benefits, from clarity, to digestive health, to endocrine health, to sleep and more. Of course, do check in with your doctor first.
Circles Life (Telco in Singapore): Save $20 off your registration fees by entering MINUS20REG into the promo code section when you first sign up. Read more here.