Welcome to my Tools & Resources section – it is my curated list of the tools and services I use and comfortably recommend to help you grow personally, start and grow your passive income streams with offline and online business and more.
I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page for myself, and it doubles as a resource for you and others to refer which you can revisit for all of your growth, success and passive income needs. I will add to it as I learn, grow and discover more things, products and lessons along the way, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Before digging into the awesome resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.
Please understand that I have experience with some if not most of these products and companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Learn To Build A Profitable Online Business
- 2 Digital Marketing Tools
- 3 Cryptocurrency Investing For Growth and Passive Income
- 4 Fitness, Vitality, Strength, Energy and Have More Sex
- 4.1 Sleep Early, Wake Up Early And Dominate The Day
- 4.2 Power Morning Rituals
- 4.3 Exercise Every Day At Least 15-30 Minutes
- 4.4 Take High Quality Health Supplements Regularly
- 4.5 Men Only: Improve Sexual Health And Relationship Intimacy
- 4.6 Drinking Only Filtered Water
- 4.7 Read, Read, Read (refer to the Books section)
- 4.8 Schedule Time With Loved Ones And Friends Regularly
- 4.9 Fast 16 Hours Daily a day, 1-7 days a week.
- 5 Productivity
Learn To Build A Profitable Online Business
These are both extremely high quality training courses, and will get you closer to earning extra $1K-$5K+ online with consistency and diligence without fluff. I am a student/member of both of these courses.
I can hands down recommend two affiliate marketing courses confidently and comfortably, which are:
Legendary Marketer (LM)
Their premium courses go for $2500, but you can consider starting off with trying their normal first (I’m a member), get the value there first, max it out, take action and when you’re ready, then upgrade for the higher level training courses:
David Sharpe is super on the ball, and his team and him is very communicative, produces very high level training courses.
Super Affiliate Intensive (SAI)
Super Affiliate Intensive (SAI) is the miniature version of the full Super Affiliate Accelerator (SAA) by Jacob Caris, with very meaty and actionable content that brings you closer to becoming a high ticket affiliate marketer. He doesn’t beat around the bust and isn’t one to waste time – just straight up delivers quality.
SAI has a very wallet-friendly priced at $100 and a snapshot of what you’d get with SAI:
- 4 Day MOCA Blueprint Training Revealing The Proven 4 Part Framework To Crush High Ticket Affiliate Marketing (Value = $2,000)
- Interviews With FIVE Real Life MOCA Blueprint Graduates Who Have Leveraged This Framework To Change Their Lives & Build A Successful High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Business From SCRATCH! (Value = $500)
- MOCA Blueprint Implementation Call With One Of Our 6 or 7 Figure Online Business Specialists To Build A Custom Game Plan For YOU (Value = $500)
- Private Super Affiliate Intensive Challengers Facebook Group To Share Your Wins, Breakthroughs & Network With Big Players (Value = $1,000)
- Bonus 1: Detailed Training On How To Start, Grow & Monetize A Facebook Group With High Ticket Affiliate Marketing (Value = $1,000)
- Bonus 2: Super Affiliate Story Formula So You Can Extract, Craft & Share YOUR Story With The World To Generate Huge Profits (Value = $200)
- Bonus 3: The Art Of Attracting High Quality Leads With Money. This Power Training With Jacob Will Arm You With Actionable Steps To Draw In Your Ideal Prospect & Repel Time Wasters, Freebie Seeks & Committed Leads (Value = $300)
- Total Real World Value = $5,500
Super Affiliate Accelerator (SAA)
Jacob Caris’ main course is priced at $2500 (price went up from $2000 to $2500 in November 2020) which you can choose to pay upfront $2500 or 3 installments of $1000 (total $3000) – this course is meaty and full of action and no fluff that teaches students to make high ticket affiliate commissions (about $1000 per sale).
What’s good is it is very actionable, you can start from get-go and it focuses mainly on free organic leads on social media (this means no traffic issues and no paid ads or blogging or youtube videos).
A snapshot of what you will get by choosing to join Super Affiliate Accelerator today:
- Lifetime Access To SAA 42 Day Core High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Training Program (Value = $4,997)
- Lifetime Access To All Future Training Updates (Value = $1,997)
- Lifetime Access To The Private Facebook Mastermind Group With 6 & 7 Figure Earners (Value = $1,997)
- Access To Weekly Group Coaching & Mentorship Calls For Duration Of The 42 Day Core Program* ($2,497)
- Access To Catalogue Of All Previous Mastermind Group Coaching & Mentorship Calls ($1,997)
- Exclusive Access To The SAA Member’s Only Affiliate Program Paying Up To 50% Commissions Of $1,000 Per Sale (Value = $4,997)
- Total Real World Value = $18,482
Read my review of Super Affiliate Accelerator (SAA) here.
See my bonuses if you purchase Super Affiliate Accelerator through my link.
When you’re ready to commit and invest $2500 to build a high ticket affiliate marketing online business, purchase it here. If not, start with their Sign up for Super Affiliate Intensive (SAI) for $100 here (SAI) which is priced at $100 to test first.
Digital Marketing Tools
These are the tools that I use to make money online in my passive income entrepreneurship journey – these are tools that I had personally used before and/or still using. I do not put anything here that I had not used before and they need to be of quality and bring value to you.
Wealthy Affiliate Domain & Web Hosting
Wealthy Affiliate is a great gated place and community for buying, protecting and managing domain names and WordPress-based websites.
The significance and importance of this is that this
- decreases hacks by hackers
- decreases tech-related issues and difficulties (their support is awesome) due to technical matters like domain, DNS, hosting, emails etc (I’m a tech klutz so I don’t mind paying for convenience)
- has good page load speed
- very engaged and helpful community
- also has a general affiliate marketing training tools and education
It has a wonderfully free version for you to try (the free version has limited function of course).
Sign up for Wealthy Affiliate here (has free membership)
Fiverr Graphic Design & Logo
This is where I go to get all my design works done, such as logos, flyers, name cards etc – sign up through my link and we both get $100 in our Fiverr accounts to use for design works =)
Read my review on Fiverr here.
Sign up for Fiverr here (free to sign up)
AWeber Email Autoresponder
AWeber provides affordable email autoresponder and great for building your list – easy to use.
Better still, they also have a free version for you to try (free until you reach 500 subscribers – which by then you’d be able to monetize and pay for your AWeber subscription anyway).
Read my review on AWeber here.
Note on entrepreneurship and earning more:
- Do one thing a time: one niche and max 2-3 products that complement each other in that niche
- Serve one niche a time: don’t be all things to everyone. A guiding point is the 2-tier qualifying process eg my niche is “busy working women who wants to get fit / lose weight” – knowing your target audience very well and serving them well will lead to good income
- Be consistent and patient. It takes time to build ongoing profits online, and many people ask the question of how long it’d take to make money online – and the answer is it’d depend. Some take a couple of months if it’s purely sales from social media leads, and some may take 12-36 months. Be here for the long term and it’d reward you more than you can imagine over time.
Cryptocurrency Investing For Growth and Passive Income
Cryptocurrency, or digital currency (some are utility tokens) are part of a future hedge that is inevitable: it is part of the future, and that’s why at least 5-10% of your net worth should be invested into cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). I prefer these two classics and most of my cryptocurrency investments are in those two, but there are many more cryptocurrency and digital coins / tokens that I invest a little in.
How to purchase and store cryptocurrency: Crypto.com
I like to simplify things, so I use my credit cards to fund my cryptocurrency purchases at Crypto.com. You can also use Xfers and bank transfer I believe, but I dont want to have too many moving parts.
If you want additional security for your cryptocurrency, then you can consider getting and using an actual physical wallet for cryptocurrency, which is Trezor. I still use my Trezor from 2017.
Recommended: Crypto.com’s App + Debit Card (use my Crypto.com code n9h6j72gs4 and we both get USD 50)
Note: Do not get caught in the moments of FOMO (fear of missing out) and only spend how much you allocated for. Do not take loans or refinance things to buy cryptocurrency. Invest what you are willing to lose. It is highly unregulated because it is so new, and though I am very bullish on it, please do your due diligence.
Fitness, Vitality, Strength, Energy and Have More Sex
To be successful in life, we need to be able to harness energy to perform work sustainably – no point working so hard and much just to fall sick, or worse, get bad sick. Falling sick frequently decreases our energy and momentum to be able to sustainably build and live passive income and progressive lives.
Sleep Early, Wake Up Early And Dominate The Day
- Avoid coffee 8-12 hours before sleep time
- Keep your phone away at least 2 feet away from you
- Turn off all lights if possible, at most a little night light if you need(Consider: Black-out Darkening Curtain helps you block light and allows you to have light-related or quality-related sleep. Check out NiceTown’s 100% blackout window curtain panels scores a full 5 out of 5 stars out of 8800+ ratings.)
- Gratitude Journal before sleeping.
Power Morning Rituals
- Drink a large glass of warm water first thing in the morning when you wake up – don’t eat anything for the first 30 minutes.
- Do not use your mobile devices or computer to answer anything social including email for the first 30 minutes. Instead walk about, stretch, turn on energizing or motivating background music.
- Meditate and pray for 10+ minutes including writing and reviewing what you are grateful for and your life goals.
- Exercise and stretch for 10-60 minutes.
- Write down your three (3) most important to-do for the day that will bring you closer to your life goals and deep work. Go through your priority list.
- Then eat and “work”
Exercise Every Day At Least 15-30 Minutes
With / by simple daily exercises such as walking, jogging, weights, climbing stairs, whatever – just move.
Some tips would be to
- park your car a little further away to induce 15-30 minutes walk back to home or to car
- choose to walk to your destination (if it’s under 30 or 60 minutes)
- choose to live closer to your workplace, and walk or bike everywhere
- apply an “exercise” toll-gate eg whenever you pass through a door, you have to do at least one (1) specific exercise
- buy some home exercise or gym machines and equipment
Take High Quality Health Supplements Regularly
I only trust and take Xtend Life health supplements since 2014, as I know their quality, their CEO and dedication and integrity.
Here’s what I take daily since 2014:
- Xtend Life Total Balance Men’s Premium (general health with 98+ isolated health boosting compounds). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Omega 3 Fish Oil QH Ultra (for energy, brain and heart health). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Kiwi Klenz (for improved gut health, digesting food and probiotics). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Natural Energy Bee Pollen (for energy, especially after lunch and evenings). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Male Rejuvenator (for prostate and male sexual health). Read my review here.
- Xtend Life Neuro-natural Serenity (for that mental focus, calm and serenity of mind). Read my review here.
Men Only: Improve Sexual Health And Relationship Intimacy
- Stop watching and masturbating to porn
- Exercise at least 2-5 times per week (include at least one dashing exercise per week)
- Cut out sugar and refined carbohydrates (such as bread, pasta etc) intake (or at least reduce it by 50-75%)
- Flirt with your girlfriend / wife / partner throughout the day. Touch and smile gently at them regularly, tenderly.
Drinking Only Filtered Water
I recommend Aquasana drinking water filter, which I’ve been using since 2015. Reason being our body is more than 50% water, and we need water everyday for normal bodily functions – drink something clean and filtered that helps you. Bad quality water = bad quality function.
Read, Read, Read (refer to the Books section)
Schedule Time With Loved Ones And Friends Regularly
Fast 16 Hours Daily a day, 1-7 days a week.
Fasting has scores of positive health benefits, from clarity, to digestive health, to endocrine health, to sleep and more. Of course, do check in with your doctor first.
Google Suite (Google Mail, Google Calendar etc)
I love Google Suite, which is also commonly known as GSuite – Google Suite. I have been using the paid version since 2014 for all my business and communication emails and calendar tools.
You will have also access to their Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google PowerPoint and more – very useful and waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than using Microsoft Office. I also integrate with Google Drive, so that makes it very easy to share work documents that can be updated from everyone.
Singapore Telco: Circles Life
Save $20 off your registration fees by entering MINUS20REG into the promo code section when you first sign up. Read more here.
Communication: Slack & WhatsApp
Slack and WhatsApp is my bread-and-butter for all if not most of my informal communications with internal team and even external customers, referrals and more.
Project Management: Trello
Trello is great to list down tasks and responsibilities by different roles and individuals. I don’t use it as much anymore ever since I started using Slack though.