I’ve been writing much more here at NigelChua.com and as I write and think and publish, I am becoming increasingly clear and convinced that I will be focusing on less things in life, but things that have more meaning and impact.
This season 2021 and forward I will be focusing on
- Phoenix Rehab and Group of Companies
- And a few of my core projects
I cannot be all over the place anymore, and more importantly, I will be diving deeper and anchoring into the fewer but more important people, projects and investments in my life.
NigelChua.com will cover a few main things:
Table Of Contents
Entrepreneurship To Diversify Your Income and Amplify Your Earning Power
This is important and integral part of building financial and time freedom. Without good income, it’s hard to focus on what else that can be important.
Create new income streams first to stop living paycheck to paycheck and to start to take back control of your financial future by either
Then, with more income, you have more options and even flexibility:
Build A Life And Business You Love With More Flexibility And Options
- You can choose to ditch your 9-5 (aka fire your boss, leave your old cubicle life and work you dislike behind) to work full time on your business or
- You can choose to continue working full time and continue your side hustle on the side, choosing to
- reinvest the profits into the side hustle
- invest into stable hard assets that pay you dividends as well as
- afford luxuries you love such as hiring a personal trainer, chef, go on holidays, buy that car / property / watch whatever
for the purpose and goal of achieving
Freedom, Good Success, Early Retirement, Serendipity & More
More importantly, take more time to focus on things that are truly important, this I write under Good Success, which covers areas like health, relationships, spirituality, giving back, freedom etc.
It seems that these three (3) topics are the common general topics I talk about, so I’m gonna list them out and write them first, and keep at it and see how it goes.
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
I love good success and freedom and learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
I help motivate and/or bring clarity to people as to building their lives based on what matters most to them – this could be earning more with entrepreneurship or a side hustle; or scaling back their expenses (or kill their mindless spending and keeping up with the Joneses’); improving communications, relationships, problem-solving and other growth-related matters.
All for one main purpose: to help readers become happier by build their lives according to what matters most to them.
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.