First and foremost, I’d like to thank you for your readership, friendship and support over here in NigelChua.com.
It’s because of you that I’m still here. And it’s still because of you that I continue to write.
NigelChua.com started in 2009, and when it began it was more of a site that allowed me to ventilate what I think and feel, and random thoughts that comes through my life. It chronicled my ups and my downs, my tears and my joys and how I’d want to learn from experiencing and evaluating them.I’d written about what angered me, what tickled me, what warmed my heart, what made me cry, what made me laughed, and what made me think.
Over the past two years, since 2011, I had been struggling to give a focus and a theme to NigelChua.com, as I wasn’t sure what I’d like to do with it. I mean, it’s my name, it’s nice to have my own space and all, but really, it started as a rant/vent space, then became a make money online space (I know, I know, I got caught up in the mania and I’m sorry), then it became a pure entrepreneurship blog, then a leadership blog then now it’s come to this.
With some appreciated feedback from loved ones, friends and readers, I’ve decided to give NigelChua.com a general focus.
It’d focus on personal development as a whole, but since I’ve been running a business and been an entrepreneur from 2008, my mind and life has been about entrepreneurship, it doesn’t make sense for me to just walk away from writing all about business and entrepreneurship. I’ve not only read hundreds of books on businesses, business systems including starting up, marketing, pricing, negotiating, sealing the deal, scaling, selling, pitching and the like – I’ve actually lived and continue living the life of an entrepreneur.
Some stuff I’ve been privileged to achieve:
- Since 2008, I’ve been building a physical physiotherapy and rehabilitation business called Urbanrehab Pte Ltd, and we’ve grown a bit. The numbers are sensitive, but we’ve grown a rough and cool 1000%…and it’s set and poised to grow more as we rollout more stuff in our pipeline.
- Using Site Build It, I’ve increased the number of potential clients that seek our physiotherapy services to an estimated 16000+ visitors per month from 50 countries. We make an estimated $25000 – $40000 per year from referrals generated from our website.
- Using emails to connect with old friends, family, prospects, clients and colleagues, we’ve kept in touch and created a close network of on-going new sales and referrals. I can show you how I reach people, follow up, maintain relationship, get what you need and stuff like that.
- Productivity – how I decide which goals should be pursued and why. And results showed.
- Negotiated for better deals and leverages…whilst sidestepping bad ones. And how I survived some really bad ones.
- Which books I’ve read and which will benefit you too, if you’re looking to startup, grow or scale up your business.
As one can see, I do immerse myself in the business that I do, and I enjoy it immensely, both as a clinician and as a business owner/strategist. Yet, over time, I realize that business and entrepreneurship is but one part of the entire spectrum of holistic life.
Yes, it may sound airy-fairy, but it’s true when other aspects of life actually boosts and complements one’s life as a clinician –
- in a happy relationships
- has deep and restful sleep
- has a healthy and strong body, with absence of illness
- pursues activities and hobbies that invigorates one’s spirit, mind and soul
- has healthy sex
- and more
It’s pretty clear that I needed to take a step back to see business and entrepreneurship from a larger perspective, to include elements of personal development and life.
And that’s how NigelChua.com will include aspects of business and entrepreneurship, personal development and life; and it is my sincere hope and wish that the renewed focus will help you to:
- start a business/side line or grow an existing one
- improve your life through personal development
NigelChua.com and myself is a work in progress, and I think I can expect to grow more, and serve you more.
When will this begin?
It has. It has already begun. It was not written yet, but it has been gestating in my heart, mind and spirit since 2011, and I’ll do my best communicate accurately and as articulate as I can.
Why this change?
I wish to create my life project, a project that will serve people whom I was made to serve, through my acquired skills, inborn talents and experiences, which will help certain individuals and groups to breakthrough certain blockades in their lives.
Perhaps I am doing this as I examine my life and my existence, and I want to leave something behind, something that is of value for my readers when I’m alive or long gone. Better still, a value that is constantly delivered night or day, weekday or weekend, week to week, year to year, and hopefully, for the rest of time.
It is a project that I am creating to last a lifetime, as a legacy and life project, that will be a blessing, 24/7.
With this, I sincerely hope and wish that you, my friends and readers, will stay by me and support me by sharing what I write with people whom you think it may be helpful to.
So what can you expect?
New articles and posts, a revamped website and resources to help you.
Be blessed, and talk soon!
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.