Sometimes when we’re so caught up with doing all the “meaningful” and “important” stuff, the smaller and lesser stuff begins to slowly add up. I’m not referring to all the urgent-but-not-so-important stuff, but I’m talking about the stuff that’s so little that they’re too small to make it even to your to do list, because they’re so trivial!
That squeaky door. The flickering bulb. That growing weed. The oily sink. The mossy bathroom. That unreturned gift. The only tire in your car that needs just a tad more air. That lone unwashed cup beside your computer. The dripping faucet. The rattling fan. Old web browser bookmarks that should be purged. Old software that should be updated or uninstalled. That movie you need to return.
The list goes on.
If you take a quick glance around your home and/or office, you can probably see at least ten “lesser stuff” that individually by themselves aren’t that important to bother with, but as a collective whole they can start to nag and become an eyesore. Everytime you see that unreturned object, hear that squeaky door, smell that odor – it brings your mood down a little. Make a quick list of all these little things, and dedicate a block of time (it may take less than you think!) and handle them all at a go.
If you have a lot of them, dedicating more time, up to a day to remove all these annoyances. Fix the broken stuff, return/sell/throw what you don’t need, wash the used stuff and oil the squeaky stuff, do whatever needs to be done. If you take the time to handle all these lesser stuff in one swoop, you’ll be surprised how much your mood and energy level will improve by. =)
Table Of Contents
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian.
Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, plus building/investing into other businesses and investments as well as advisory works.
Nowadays I share and teach entrepreneurship, financial independence, retiring early as well as building and living a life you love.
Where To Next?
- Subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to Homepage of nigelchua.com
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos.
- Head over my Resources page to the products and services I use to improve business, relationships, health and more.
- I recommend everyone to learn to start an online business for so many reasons: low cost, valuable skill (marketing), potential for passive income, it works 24/7 for you and no income ceiling. There's a free membership at this platform which I'd been part of since 2015 and it's where I learnt how to earn my first $100 online. See you on the inside.