I love reading – it’s one of those hobbies that are ridiculously cheap, yet amazingly rewarding.
Think about it: Someone spent years organizing their research and crafting it into a compelling narrative – and you get the best of it for ten bucks and a few days of reading!
It would be easy to list out a random list of books, but the ones I’ve listed here meet at least one of the following two criteria:
- The book was practically useful and applicable in my life
- The book had an original, key insight
The books here are listed in no particular order, and I’ll update them as we go along.
- Bible (I use The Message Bible, which is written in contemporary – today’s – English) – numerous authors, as inspired by God/Holy Spirit – available for free as well at HolyBible app and BibleGateWay.com
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich – Ramit Sethi
- Millionaire Teacher – Andrew Hallam
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell
- What The Dog Saw – Malcolm Gladwell
- Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
- Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferriss
- The $100 Start Up – Chris Guillebeau
- How to Fail At Almost Everything And Still Win Big – Scott Adams
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You – Cal Newport
- Write. Publish. Repeat. – Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- Predictably Irrational – Dan Ariely
- Decisive: How To Make Better Choices in Life and Work – Chip and Dan Heath
- The Little Prince – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Antifragile – Nassim Taleb
- Fooled By Randomness – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Tribes: We Need You To Lead Us – Seth Godin
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers Into Friends and Friends into Customers – Seth Godin
- Money: Master The Game – Tony Robbins
- Unlimited Power – Tony Robbins
As you can tell, I really enjoy reading, and this is just a short list. I have a lot of books that I read and re-read.
This list the the “re-readable” books list =)
Where To Next?
- If you’re new here, do subscribe to my newsletter – no spam and just my best stuff. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Go to the Start Here it’s created to be my good success and life thesis, so it’s very content heavy (Read: lots of words and links to resources, write ups and videos). It’s constantly updated too with new data and updates as often as I can.
- If you like videos, head to All Videos – all the latest (and all) videos are uploaded there.
- Visit the Blog to read the latest articles and videos. You can see all / my entire list of previous articles here: Archive
- Head over my Resources page to see the curated products and services I use / have used to improve different aspects of my life be it business, relationships, health and more. Note: recommendations in nigelchua.com may be affiliate links, which means I may get paid if you choose to buy through my affiliate link.
- If you’d like to ask me any questions, head to the Questions/Ask Nigel section
- Contact me if you like to thank me for helping you in some way (please, always tell me – it’s such emails that I truly look forward to), interview me, ask me to try a product, or media inquiries.
- If you like my work and want to support me / my cause by giving a tip / donation or choose to buy stuff at my products and tool page – thank you for your support. You keep me going.