We have come across many types of poems, memes and statements stating something like:
Talent, intellect/intelligene, IQ, beauty cannot replace consistent hard work, refining and going towards a certain goal and direction. The world has its fair share of talented, smart and beautiful people who aren’t successful.
The elusive “success” is a combination-cumulation of several factors, and offhand, it seems like the media revere the savants, the talented, the beautiful and the lucky – scores of movies and media revolve around this, and there are the occasional few that show the hard work behind the scenes, but they too tend to be lopsided “underdog winning”.
To me, success is as the title says, is a recipe.
- the is a list of ingredients
- the tools and equipment
- there is step by step actions
An example, to bake a chocolate cake, we need the ingredients, use the tools and equipment to prepare and mix the ingredients and bake the ingredients, using a very specific step by step action. We can’t back the eggs first then put the stuff together and then start mixing.
That’d be a really sad cake.
It is a recipe, so it takes ingredients, tools/equipment and step by step actions, including time it takes to bake/cook/finish the product; and most of the time, many people have the ingredients, but fail at either the tools/equipment stage (this is an easy part to manage) and the worst stages are:
- the step by step actions
- the time it takes to bake/cook/finish
For me, if I want to bake a cake, I get a recipe book or a baker or if I’m lazy, I’ll buy the damn cake, but I will find information and lessons to understand and execute the step by step actions, and get feedback from people and the business itself.
Refine from the lessons learnt during the learning process, the website building and the feedback from the people, and continue until I’ve achieved success. Then rinse and repeat, deploying surplus into my dividend stocks, and rinse and repeat.
For me I believe in building a passive income internet business that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7, and only one program taught and help me create a money making website, and it’s the only program I feel very comfortable and confident in sharing: Wealthy Affiliate.
Table Of Contents
Good or bad…hard to…
Passive Income Reports
19th June 2018 Xtend Life Affi…
Make Money Online Singap…
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?
I’m the founder and writer here at NigelChua.com; as well as serial entrepreneur, therapy business entrepreneur, digital entrepreneur, investor and also happy husband, father and Christian. Loves good success and freedom.
Learned early in life on importance of making more and entrepreneurship. Started and sold off a business for 7-figures; built another 7-figure one and growing it further, as well as building/investing into other businesses.
I help and consult people how to diversify their income by starting offline or online business to create financial freedom for themselves plus achieve balanced good success in their lives.