I chanced upon an an interesting internet marketer from Malaysia – Patric Chan (see picture below) and found that he is quite open and upfront about his journey in internet marketing.
To be frank, in alignment with my vision of switching to passive income as well as my follow up release on the passive income series, I’m still searching for the answer to build an online business (though my website generates more than $50K in sales for my physiotherapy business,my online startups are moving very slowly – I’ve made around USD 400 so far over 2013).
Currently my focus online is:
- Creating leads for my brick and mortar business
- Creating leads for my online businesses in both the health and online marketing business
This is why I’m always keeping my eyes peeled on an internet marketer whom I can not only relate to, but I can also understand his motivation.
You’d realize I’m talking more about the person, the internet marketer, Patric Chan, than his ebook PDF, because to me, knowing or at least having a sense of feeling that he’s not another guru out to scam my money is important to me.
To me, he must be authentic.
I’ve downloaded one of his free eBooks, which I added the link for you too, if you’re also interested in internet marketing like myself.
JOIN ME IN INTUITIVE, LOVING, GENTLE AND GOOD SUCCESS AND SELF MASTERY THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. NO HYPE. NO BULLSHIT.
Hang around here for some time, you’d see that I don’t well with hype or bullshit. I can smell that typically a mile away, and I hate that shit too.
I’ve been working on myself and on NigelChua.com for years, since 2006, and only in late 2019, I started to focus on intuitive and loving leadership, entreprenership and personal development.
Here are some areas that I work on a consistent, ongoing basis.
See the Tools & Resources I use to improve my life, businesses, health, build passive income and more.
The core topics I cover in NigelChua.com is:
- Eternal life and salvation: Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth & the Life
- Fix your health: get healthier, live longer, run faster, more energy, fuck more
- Passive Income Lifestyle: Become financially secure by building assets that provides multiple streams of passive income that’s more than your living expenses
- Personal Loving Relationships: Attract, build and grow relationships you love
- Philanthropy: giving to the poor and needy
- Philosophy: Conscious, purposeful and positive living
- Productivity: How to become more efficient and productive in important things. Mastering them causes you take less them whilst increasing productivity.
- Insure yourself and your loved ones (Health insurance is important)
- Add-on Adventures: Become rich and wealthy
- Add-on Adventures: Build businesses that add positive value to your society and life
- Success Principles
Take action TODAY: One year from today, you’ll be one year older. What would you have done by then?